Part 5

*Pickup*

  I walked back up to my room. Phil was sat on my bed twirling his fringe. "Who was it?" he asked. "Dan" I sighed. "Oh my god what a creep. How did he even find your address?" he wondered, causing me to think that as well. Then it hit me, we got directories this morning. "Directory" I explained. "Ohh. They shouldn't give those out. It's really violating privacy" he said. "Yep" I nodded. "Want to make pasta to cheer you up? We can go to the shops a few streets away to get things you don't have, since we don't have homework today" he suggested. "Sounds great. Spaghetti?" I asked. "That's great with me" he smiled. We got up and walked downstairs. "Mum can we borrow your car?" I asked. "Sure" she called from the lounge. I grabbed her keys and walked to her car. "Wanna drive?" I asked Phil. "Sure" he said and got in the drivers seat. I got in the passengers and we drove to the store. 

 We got to the store and got a cart. We bought noodles, sauce, and a few spices. We quickly paid and left. Once we got back home we walked into the kitchen and started cooking. Of course my mom already left for dinner with her friends, which was good with me. I loved staying home with just my friends. The food was done in about 30 minutes. We then ate, cleaned up and went upstairs.  Once we got back to my room, Phil grabbed his things and had to leave. "Bye Lion, I love you" I said and hugged him tightly. "Bye Bear. Love you more" he sighed and hugged me back. He let go and kissed my forehead. 

He walked out and I grabbed my laptop and worked on an essay bout biomes for science. I put on my glasses and did a ton of research to finish it up. Before I knew it, it was 5 AM. I walked downstairs with my laptop and printed the report. Once it finished I took it upstairs and put it in my science folder. It wasn't due for another week but I decided to get it done early. I changed into shorts and a long sleeved shirt and went to sleep. 

*Next Morning*

I got 2 hours of sleep so I most likely looked like a zombie. I washed my face in attempt to keep myself awake. I quickly got dressed and put my hair in a side braid. I did light makeup and started walking to school. I walked in the gates and Phil greeted me. "Oh love, you don't look good" Phil sighed. "I know" I yawned. "How many hours of sleep did you get?" he asked. "Weellllllll" I said. He raised an eyebrow. "2" I sighed. He sighed and we walked to our lockers. "Hey guys!" Alison said cheerfully. "Hey" I smiled. "Yikes! Are you okay!?" she asked. "Yep. Just tired" I said convincingly. "Not being rude or anything but you look awful" she said, frowning. "I know. I only got 2 hours of sleep" I explained. "Oh wow" she said sadly. The bell rang and we had to go to class. 

I quickly opened my locker and grabbed my math book. I walked to class. I was 2 minutes late. I just walked in and took my seat. I laid my head down on my arms on the desk while Mr.Lee passed out papers. I was slowly falling asleep. "Daniel, please wake up Emma" Mr.Lee said as he walked by. Dan harshly shook me to wake me up. "Phil five more minutes" I groaned quietly and turned the other way. "Hun, you need to wake up" Gabriel sighed. I jolted up. "Ugh" I sighed and started working. I finished as quick as possible. I then put my head back down. The bell rang which immediately woke me up.

 I got up and walked to my locker. I kept trying about 6 times to try and get it open. "Look, you seem really pathetic today. What's your combination?" Dan asked, shaking his head. "I got it" I said and rubbed my eyes. I opened the locker and got my book. I then walked to class. 

I walked into class and sat down. I put my head on my hand in attempt to stay awake. My head slowly fell down my arm. "Emma, you need to go home" PJ said behind me. "Oh hi Peej" I said and tried to wake up. "I'm sure the headmaster will understand" Chris said. "Yeah. That's a good idea. But I want to make it through the day" I sighed. 

*Timeskip to lunch*

For this period I simply slept. There was a lot of noise but it was completely fine with me. 

*Gabriel's POV*

 I looked over at Emma asleep. I felt so bad for her. "Oh boy" I sighed. "Yep. She looks awful" Phil said sadly. Alison, PJ, ad Chris nodded. Dan walked over. "Oh here he comes now. The big bad wolf" I snarled. "I'm just walking to give this to Emma. She left it in class" he mumbled and tossed me her student ID. "Dan what's with you today?" Phil asked calmly. "Nothing" he snapped and walked away. "Yikes" Phil said. I nodded. "He must be really tired or something" Alison suggested. We nodded. "Somethings up with him" PJ said, thinking. Once lunch was over I woke Emma up and walked her to her locker and carried her books to class for her. 

*End of school* Still Gabriel's POV

"I'll carry her home" I said and put her backpack on. "Okay. See you guys tomorrow" Phil said and started walking home. Alison, PJ, and Chris said bye as well. Emma jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you" she yawned. I got to her house and carried her up to her room. I laid her on her bed and covered her up. "Want me to stay?" I asked. "If you want. Thanks again Gabe" she said and leaned up to hug me. I hugged her tightly back. I let go and let her fall asleep. She really deserves it. 

Hey guys! Sorry to update at a really weird time so sorry if I woke you up with the notification Thank you all so much for reading and I'll try to update ASAP

xox Lexi