Part 9

*End of break. Back to school*

This chapter will be quite triggering so if you're easily triggered, please be careful.

I woke up to the smell of coffee. "Morning bear. I brought you coffee and a bagel" he cooed. I was absolutely dreading today. I knew Dylan, Percy, and Ava would be there. "Thank you Lion" I yawned and sat up. I quickly ate the bagel and took sips of coffee throughout the morning. I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit. I chose high waisted blue skinny jeans, a blue and purple long-sleeved galaxy top, and white converse.I brushed my teeth then did my makeup. I did the typical foundation, concealer, contour, highlight,and brows but I decided to try something new with my eye shadow since it was fall now. I did a light champagne color near the inner corner and got darker as I went on. I then blended it out and applied winged eyeliner, curled my lashes and put on mascara. Once that was done I put on a brown/gold shimmery lip gloss. I brushed my hair and put it in two french braids. I went over them with a straightener and took them out, now my hair was super wavy. I took half of my hair from both sides and put it in a bow. 

Once I was finished getting ready I walked downstairs and did the dishes from my breakfast. I packed my book bag and waited for Phil. He came downstairs and took my hand. "Ready?" he sighed. "Nope" I said and walked out with him. 

We walked in the school gates and saw Dan. You guessed it. He's with them. I practically hid behind Phil, PJ, Gabriel, Chris, and Alison. "I'm freaking terrified what do I do?" I asked nervously. "Just relax" Gabriel said calmly. He held my hand and rubbed my wrist like he used to do when we were younger. "Okay I have an idea" PJ says. I nodded."Hold Gabriel or Phil's hand whenever your nervous it'll help you relax. Don't show them that you're scared" he said. I nodded.

The bell rang and it was time to go to lockers. I walked to my locker hand in hand with Phil. I opened my locker. "Hey Jacobson" Dan smirked. "Someone sure hasn't changed" Percy laughed. "Percy shut up" I growled and grabbed my math book and slammed my locker shut. I hugged Phil goodbye and waited for Gabriel. The entire time they were trying to hurt me, yeah, not working. I grabbed my phone from my pocket as they threw insults at me. I played the part of Fix You by Coldplay that goes "When you try your best and you don't succeed" I did a fake tear and rolled my eyes at them. They were shocked. "Someones gotten confident" Percy chuckled. I noticed it was only Percy, no Dylan, no Ava. Which was probably why I'm still breathing. Percy's to much of a wimp and has terrible insults, and Dan knows I'll fight him back. 

Gabriel showed up and we walked to class together. I turned around and blew them a kiss sarcastically. "Everything okay?" he whispered. "Yep" I simply said and we walked into class. 

*Skip to lunch*

Phil, PJ, Chris and I walked into the lunchroom and waited for Gabriel and Alison. While Phil, PJ, and Chris were finding a table Dylan walked up to me. He did the  typical guy move and put his arm against the wall just above my shoulder. "How's it going Jacobson?" he smirked. "Going great. How about you?" I asked. For some reason I wasn't scared at all. "Doing good" he said. I could tell he was confused. "You happy I'm here?" he asked, breaking the silence. "Totally. I missed you all so much" I said sarcastically. "I see the bitchiness hasn't left you" he said, slowly becoming angry. "I agree! I see the cowardly attitude hasn't left you" I mimicked. I knew I'd regret that. Mr.Lee walked by as he was about to say something. "Please take this somewhere else" he sighed, shaking his head. "Gladly" he said through his teeth. 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the corridor. "You think you can talk to me like that?" he growled. "Well of course, I do have a voice box" I said sweetly. He went to punch me and I ducked. He punched the wall. "That's gotta hurt. Want me to take you to the nurse" I laughed. "You b-" he started. "You b-" I mimicked. "You're stupid insults don't effect me, I'm not 13 anymore" I shrugged and started to walk away.