Part 7

*3 weeks later Fall break*

Finally! It was break and I don't have to see Dan for a week. This will be amazing. My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Alison, Phil, Gabriel, Chris, and PJ knocking at the door. I jumped up and got the door. "Hey guys" I smiled, letting them in. "Hey Emma. So what do you guys wanna do?" PJ asked. "Do you guys want to go to a few shops?" I asked. Their faces lit up with excitement. They all loved shopping. Why? I have no idea. "I'll take that as a yes. Lets go" I laughed and stood up. We quickly walked to the train. Once we got there we just talked about what shops we wanted to go to. Phil and I were definitely going to an anime shop, and we all loved boba tea so those were 2 ideas down. 

*At anime shop with Phil*

While everyone else was walking around the town in many different shops,  Phil and I were looking around in awe at an anime store. Shirts, skirts, jeans, shoes, hats, blankets, bed sheets, and basically everything you can imagine! This place is amazing. Phil and I gave each other a look. We both knew by the end of this haul we'd be broke. "I'm gonna limit myself to 40 pounds" I thought aloud, counting how much money I had. "I'll do the same. I'll limit myself to about 35 to 40" he said and we walked to the back into the Yuri!!! On Ice section. "Yurio is pretty hot" I said jokingly. "I totally agree" Phil said in his best girl voice while flipping his hair. "Name your top 3 favorite animes" I said quickly. "Erm.. Yuri!!On Ice, Parasyte, and Death Note" he stammered. "Nice" I chuckled and grabbed a few tank-tops off the shelf, shuffling through a few of them attempting to find my size. 

Meanwhile, Phil was trying on a Levi cape. Doing his best Levi face he looked over at me "Do I look like Levi yet?" "Definitely" I snickered and put the shirts I didn't need back on the shelf. "Free!!!?" he suggested. I nodded and we walked over to that section. "I'm home" I laughed and hugged the wall. "Stop hugging shirtless guys" Gabriel joked behind us with Alison, PJ, and Chris behind him. "Uh. About that" I said jokingly. "Where did you all go?" Phil asked. "Frozen Yogurt" Gabriel smiled while doing the 'okay' sign with his hand. "Nice nice" I said and grabbed a Free!!! Blanket because who honestly wouldn't want one? The tank-top and blanket totaled to 20 so I decided to go ahead and stop. I walked to the checkout line, paid, and we all left for boba tea. 

* At shop*

 "So since it's already 4 do you want to go back to Emma's place after this? I bought a few movies the other day" Gabriel suggested. "That would be cool" PJ smiled. Chris and I nodded. "What are you guys gonna order?" I asked. "Green Tea" Phil and Chris said in unison. "Caramel" Alison chirped, she has a slight obsession. "Strawberry" PJ said, sounding slightly confused but also excited. "Mango" Gabriel said while scrolling through Instagram. "Nice. I think I'm getting Caramel" I said and we all walked up to the counter and ordered the drinks. I decided I'd pay for all of them. Even though they protested, I ignored them and paid anyway. Once our drinks were done we sat down at a nice little table just outside of the shop. 

"This is amazing" PJ said happily. We all laughed at his excitement. He's only had it once before and that was when he was really young. "How do you guys like break so far?" Gabriel asked. "It' been great not seeing Dan" I smiled. "Right" they all said in unison. We're the only people that are smart enough to notice he's a jerk. Everyone at school is blinded by his "cuteness". Unlike them, I don't get what's so amazing about him. 

"So Gabriel, when did you move to the U.K?" PJ asked. "When I was 12 I'm pretty sure" he said and looked over at me and winked. I looked down, knowing I was blushing. "Oooo Emma's blushing. Tell us the story" Chris smiled excitedly. "We met when we were little" I blushed. "You've always done that" he chuckled and poked my cheekbone. "Right" Phil laughed. "C'mon guuuyyysss" I whined jokingly.

 "SO GUYS I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION" PJ yells out of nowhere, breaking the silence. We all nod. "Do you know... the muffin man?" he smirked. "The muffin man? The muffin man!" We all answered. At least this silence is over

*Skip to movies*

 "Which do you want to start with?" Gabriel asked. "The Fault In Our Stars?" I suggested. Everyone nodded frantically. We started the movie and braced ourselves for the torture on our feelings that were about to come. I cuddled up next to Phil and laid my head on his shoulder. When (Spoilers; but I'm pretty sure you've seen or read it) Augustus died you bet I was sobbing. "Why would he write this, he had so much going for him" I sniffled. "I know" Phil sighed and rubbed my arm. "You okay hun?" Gabriel asked. I nodded and continued watching. 

After about 2 more movies I was super tired. "Do you guys wanna stay? I have 2 guest rooms and a few mattresses?" I asked. "Sure" They said while nodding. "Well I'm probably gonna go to sleep now. I'm really tired" I said. "Okay. Night" they smiled. I walked upstairs and changed into my pajamas, took off my makeup, and put my hair up. I got into bed and slowly fell asleep. 

*1 hour later*

 Once I was finally asleep, Gabriel walked in to say goodnight. Phil was getting dressed into his pajamas. "Night hun" he whispered and lightly kissed my cheek. He didn't know I woke up. "Night love" I smiled and kissed his nose. He chuckled and walked out. A few minutes later, Phil walked in and laid down next to me. "Goodnight bear" he cooed. "Night my lion" I half smiled and kissed his cheek before laying back down and attempting to sleep. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Love you" he whispered and laid down. "Love you more" I yawned before falling asleep one last time, letting darkness take over. 

Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it all tonight and my eyes are super strained. I am on break for the next 2 weeks so I'll try to update as much as possible! We're almost at 1k for this book! I'm so excited. Thank you all so much for reading 

Love you all 

xx- Lexi