Part 25

*Next Day*

 I woke up that morning at 7 to be fully prepared for the day. I got out of bed, and walked to my bathroom and showered. When I finished I put on a face mask and whitened my teeth. As I waited for my teeth to be done and for my mask to dry, I did my nails. I was going all out. When my timer was up. I quickly took off the whitener and carefully walked back to my desk to finish my nails. I did a black and blue design and waited for them to dry. While I waited I scrolled through Tumblr.. of course. When they finished drying I took off the face mask and proceeded to to my makeup. 

I did a simple light gold and brown eye look and applied a matte liquid lipstick. I walked to the bathroom, grabbed my hair curler and blow drier. I quickly dried the damp sections of my hair and curled the bottom.  I ran my fingers through them to loosen them up. As I stood at my closet looking for something to wear, my dad knocked. "Come in" I called. "Hon you look gorgeous already" he smiled. "Thanks dad" I smiled back. "You must really like this boy" he chuckled. "We're just friends" I blushed as I finally decided on an outfit. "Have fun. I'll be at the store if you need me" he said, he hugged me and walked out. 

 When I finally decided I chose a thin strap black crop top, a blue and black over-sized flannel, black skinny jeans, and black high tops. I walked downstairs. It was 9. I quickly grabbed a granola bar and sat on my couch, I had about 40 minutes until I had to leave so I turned on an episode of Supernatural. I got a text from Joe in the middle. 

J- Good morning love. Change of plans, I'm going to come over and get you.  Still at 10. Is that okay? I just thought that school is hell enough for you and you don't need to see it♡ What's your address? 

E- good morning. that sounds great. 3423 Jensen Street

J- Alright. See you in a bit

I put my phone down and smiled. My smile faded when I remembered my dad will be all over him. I shrugged and continued my show. 

When my doorbell rang I quickly got up and grabbed my purse. My dad walked out of the kitchen. "Hey love" He said. "Hey" I smiled. My dad walked up behind me. "Hello, Mr.Jacobson" he said politely. "Hello Joe. My daughter has told me a lot about you. Please be careful guys" he said. "We will" I smiled. "Do you go to Emma's school Joe?" he asked. "Kind of" he smiled. "Alright. Have fun" he smiled and let me walk out. I walked out the door and stood in front of him. 

 "Sorry about that" I smiled. "No worries" he chuckled as we walked to his car, I got in the passengers seat. "I got us dinner reservations, but it's not until 6. Do you want to come over to my place for a bit and then we can figure out some stuff to do?" he asked. "Sounds great" I smiled. He smiled back and started the drive to his house. "So Caspar said you seemed upset in class yesterday. Is everything okay?" he asked. "Yeah. I just had to 'break up' with Dan. He made up a rumor that we were dating as you know and I ended it"I explained. "How did he take it?" he asked. "Not to well" I laughed. "Did he hurt you?" he asked protectively. "Not really" I shrugged. He nodded. 

(This is the old apartment when Caspar lived with Joe)

 We got to his house and got out of the car. When we walked in we heard a voice. "Joe Gaby had to cancel so I'm home for today" Mr.Lee called as we walked in. I looked at Joe. "Why aren't you coming up?" he asked. "Uh. I have someone here" Joe answered. "Oooo hurry" he yelled, and Joe lead me up. "Close your eyes" Joe said and stood me in front of him. "Okay open" he said when I was in view. He opened his eyes and his jaw dropped.

  "Are you guys. Wait. What?" he said. "I don't know" Joe laughed nervously. "So this is the girl you've been talking about for a while" he said. I looked at him, his face turned bright red. "How old are you?" he asked me. "16, almost 17" I said. "Joe's 25" Mr.Lee chuckled. "Mr.Lee-" I started. "Please, call me Caspar" he said. I tried not to cringe. "Okay. Caspar, please don't tell-" I started once again. Ms. Sugg and Mr. Deyes came walking up with an adorable dog with them. "Emma?" Mr. Deyes said. "Hi" I said awkwardly.

 "Joe likes a student okay" Caspar said quickly. "Joe" Ms. Sugg started. "I know. We're just friends" he explained, I nodded. "Well alright. Emma love would you like anything? And feel free to call me Zoe" she smiled. "I'm alright for now, thank you" I smiled back. At least I was accepted by them. Sure it was weird being around all my teachers but they were young so they were easy to talk to. Joe lead me to their lounge and we sat down. "I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said. "Joe, don't worry. I don't care" I smiled and pushed his hair out of his face. He smiled.

 "Do you want to play a game" he smirked. "Sure" I laughed. He ran downstairs and came back up a few minutes later with a blue ball with silver dots. "What's that?" I asked. "EMMA SAY NO" I heard Mr. Deyes- Alfie say. "No" I called. He laughed. "Okay how do I play?" I asked standing up. "Okay, so we'll take turns giving topics. We have to say things that relate to the topic, the ball will randomly shock one of us" he explained. I nodded. "Topic, Harry Potter characters" he said. 

 He threw me the ball. J- Harry. E- Ron. J- Hermione. E- Fred. J- Uh... Dumbledore. E- Umbridge. J- Cat. "There's no one called Cat" I laughed and threw it back. He bounced it in his hands. Finally, it shocked him and he dropped it. "You're special" I laughed. "So are you" he smiled and stood closer. "And how is that Joseph?" I asked. "You just are" he smirked. "Would a special person do this?" I asked and acted like I was going to kiss him but actually took the ball from him and threw it at him. "You tease" he laughed. "That's me" I smirked. 

Hey loves! Before I get comments saying "I thought this was a Dan book smh" come on, you've stuck with me this long you know how crazy things can get ;) just hold your horses and be patient. Who know what will happen in the future? Anyway, I hope all of you are doing ♡

Love ya 

xx Lexi