Part 22

^you're welcome ;) just look at that little squish!! Love eyes Lexi over here okay I need to chill.. I'm sorry for interrupting your reading.

*Emma's POV 2 hrs later*

I woke up with my music off. I forgot Phil came over. I stood up and stretched. Quickly, I walked downstairs to see if he was still here. I saw a small piece of paper on the breakfast bar. I read it. 

Emma, I'm sorry I had to leave so soon. My mum needed me. Text me if you need anything. Love you bear. -Phil

I put the note back down and walked back up to my room. There was no telling where my parents were at the moment. I was just glad to be alone. Once again, I turned on my music and played it as loud as I could without bursting my eardrums. After about an hour of sitting on my bed listening to classic rock, I picked myself up and went to the washroom and took a shower. While I washed off everything from today Dan's words filled my head, making me feel completely dirty. I tried to ignore it, but that didn't work out to well. I turned off the water, put on a hoodie and sweatpants and went back to my room. 

As I sat at my desk, I opened my laptop and did what I did best.. binge watch supernatural. 

Before I knew it, it was 2 AM and Phil had been blowing up my phone for the past three hours. As soon as I went to respond In heard frantic knocks, I got up and went to answer the door. "Phil what' up it's 2?" I asked, letting him in. Of course he was soaking wet because it was storming. He hugged me tightly. "I didn't know where you were" he said, he was out of breath. "I'm fine Philly, it's okay" I said running my fingers through his hair. "I was just really worried" he choked, his heartbeat gradually slowed down. 

"Come on" I whispered and we walked upstairs. I could tell he was absolutely shaken. (A/n: shook if you will. i apologize i'm ruining the mood) I held him close and finally he calmed down. "Do you want to stay?" I asked. He nodded. I walked over to my dresser and went in his drawer. I grabbed everything he'll need for the night and I quickly grabbed a towel from the closet. I sat the clothes and the towel next to him. "Thanks love" he smiled and walked to the washroom to get dressed, dry off, and wash his face. 

A few minutes later he came in with his hair pushed back in a quiff *gif above*. He walked over and sat next to me. "Thanks bear. I don't know what I'd do without you" he smiled. "Anytime lion" I smiled back. He yawned and laid down. I turned off the light and laid down as well. He wrapped his arms around me. "Love you lion" I said before falling asleep.  

*Next morning*

I woke up to a crash sound coming from downstairs. It was so loud it woke Phil and I both. I jumped up and went to go check it out, with Phil by my side. "Miss me?" I heard a voice say behind us. I turned around quickly. Dan. "Come on" I scoff. "Thought you'd be more excited" he smirked. "Not when it's 6 AM! What do you want?" I asked. "To inform you of something" he said simply. "Alright" I said, crossing my arms. He went to light a cigarette. "Don't think so" I said and took the lighter. He shrugged. "Right so now that everyone thinks we're dating, it's about time you have an attitude re-adjustment and start acting like it" he ordered. "Is that I threat" I smirked. "It can be if you make it one" he glared. "Alright, you have your chat. Now leave" I said. "I can't walk you to school?" he said like I didn't have a choice. "No, you can't" I said,opened the door and pulled him out. "Okay okay, see you at school babe" he chuckled before planting a kiss on my forehead. I pushed him away and slammed the door.

Phil looked at me and I saw the anger and annoyance in his eyes. "Come on Philly" I said and walked upstairs. We both picked out our outfits for school, being each others fashion designers. "Should I listen to Dan?" I asked. "That's completely up to you my love, but if I were you, I wouldn't" he said simply. "Thanks" I half smiled and quickly got dressed. I put my hair in my signature side braid. I started off doing simple makeup. I looked at my outfit and it looked like something 'Dan's girlfriend' would wear. I can use this to my advantage I thought. I did something completely new... something totally badass. 

 When Phil walked in he looked at me in shock. He gave me a look of confusion as well. "Okay I know this isn't me at all. But I figured I could play Dan. I can pretend to be all over him romantic and then make up something that I'll tell everyone as a warning that I'm tougher than I look" I said happily. "Good plan, just be careful" he smiled. "Thanks lion, so you ready?" I asked. My feet were already hurting in these heels. He nodded and we walked to school. Dan waited for me by the gates. "Hey babe" I smirked. He looked stunned. "Let's get to class shall we?" I said turning back at Phil who gave me an encouraging thumbs up. I held his hand tightly -making me want to throw up just touching him- as I walked to my locker and got my books. "Didn't think you'd listen Jacobson" he whispered while putting his code in. "You hardly know anything about me Howell" I growled. 

We walked to class with his arm around me. On the way in Joe was talking to Mr.Lee he looked at me and I saw disappointment fill his eyes, my heart shattered. 

Hey loves! I may have written this chapter 4 different times with a different story every time but I finally settled with this one.. I hope you enjoyed it though. It's been so nice seeing new commenters recently. Welcome! Anyway, I hope all of you are doing alright. 

Love you♡♡ 

xx Lexi