Part 11

Look how cute he is awwwww.

*At Phil's*

  Phil walked me up to his room and sat me on his bed. "Thank you lion" I half smiled and kissed his cheek. "Anytime bear" he smiled. "I'm gonna go over to your house and get your clothes, makeup, hair stuff, and other essentials. I'll be back soon. Stay here, please get some rest" he said reassuringly. "Okay" I nodded and he hugged me tightly. "I love you bear" he whispered. "I love you more" I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair. We let go and he left. I laid down on the right side, closest to the wall. I closed my eyes. I thought of the dream. 

Why would I ever want that?  

He would never love me, I mean, I don't blame him. I'm an easy target.

I brake easy.

Why does he hate me so much? 

What did I ever do? 

I should've known it was a dream from the start. 

Why do I care about him so much?

 My thoughts were cut short by Phil walking in. "Sorry to wake you" he said and put a few bags next to the bed. "Hey- how long were you gone?" I asked. "Bout an hour" he said. His face went from normal to concerned. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Why are you crying" he said and hugged me. "What?" I said. I didn't even realize. "Were you having a nightmare?" he asked. Yeah the nightmare called reality. "Nope, probably just scratched my eyes" I fake smiled. "Love, I know when you're faking. Please tell me what's wrong" he said desperately. "I don't think I was asleep. I was just thinking about the dream.." I admitted. "Aw bear" he cooed and hugged me again. This time I didn't want to ever let go. With him, I felt home. I laid my head on his shoulder and ended up crying more. He gently rubbed my back. 

*2 hours later*

At this point we were both tired and ready to go to sleep. He was falling asleep while we watched YouTube. I got up and grabbed his favorite pajama pants. I tossed them to him and let him get comfortable while I changed into a t-shirt and some leggings. I got back into bed and laid comfortably next to him. We watched a few more videos. "I think you'd be really good at this" I said simply and looked up at him. "Really? Thanks!" he said happily. "Anytime. You should try it out one day" "Maybe I will" he smiled. I smiled back and laid my head back on his chest before falling asleep.

*Next morning*

 I woke up and Phil was gone. Probably at school. I tried my best and got up. I carefully walked to the washroom. I couldn't stand the feeling of my teeth in the morning. I brushed my teeth and slowly made my way downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning Mrs.Lester" I smiled. "Good morning dear. How are you feeling?" she asked. "Pretty good thanks" I said and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. "I have some homemade muffins on the counter if you'd like some" she said motioning to them. "Awesome thank you" I said happily and grabbed one. I walked back up to Phil's room and grabbed his laptop. I opened it and turned on Netflix to binge watch movies. 

*Phil's home*

"Hey love" Phil smiled, walking in the room. "Hey lion" I smiled back. "Pretty productive day?" he joked motioning to the laptop. "Yep" I chuckled. "Hey can I ask you something?" he said quietly. "You just did. I'm joking, of course you can" I said smiling. "Will you help me set up a YouTube channel?" he asked. "Of course!" I exclaimed and exited Netflix to open YouTube. "Okay so what do you want your channel to be called?" I asked. "Something that starts with A so it comes up first" he chuckled. "Okay" I laughed. "AlwaysPhilLester?" he suggested. "That's cool" I smiled. "Harry Potter reference I'm guessing" I chuckled. "Obviously" he smiled. "I HAVE AN IDEA" he practically screamed. "AmazingPhil!" he exclaimed. "Oh my god that's perfect!" I said and typed it in. 

 I'm sorry I'm obsessed with him okay? Everyday is Phil Lester appreciation day in my head

We finished entering all the information. "There you go! Welcome to YouTube AmazingPhil!" I said happily. "Thank you so much! I'm so happy I could kiss you" He exclaimed. "Then why don't you?" I chuckled. He smiled and kissed my nose. "I'm so happy for you Philly" I said and hugged him. "I couldn't have done it without you" he said. I just smiled. "I probably wouldn't even be here without you Philly" I said and hugged him even tighter. 

"Sorry to ruin the moment but we should probably clean the burns and stitches like the doctor said" he cooed. I nodded. "Here ya go" he said and handed me a tank top and shorts. I quickly changed and walked to the bathroom with him. I sat on the counter and lifted my shirt to reveal my stomach. Yikes. "It'll sting a little bear" he said and put the cleaning solution on a cloth. I winced at the burning but I slowly got used to it and he ended up cleaning every burn and cut. I don't know what I'd do without him. 

 At this point today it's so much easier for me to walk without it hurting. Sadly, that means I'll have to go to school soon. I don't want to face Dan, Percy, Ava, or Dylan. But I know if I don't I'll seem cowardly. I need to act like what they do don't affect me. If they know they're hurting me, they'll just continue doing it. Maybe if I just pretend I don't care they'll stop. Or it'll get worse... it's worth a shot. I can do this. 

Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this filler chapter with a bunch of Phil appreciation posts. I don;t know why, but recently I've been completely obsessed with fetus Phil. I can't believe he'll be 30 soon! Our smol/tol bean/son/dad is growing up! Love you all!

xx Lexi