Part 14

*At School on Monday*

"I don't want to see him" I whimpered, my heart racing. "I know Em" he cooed and held my hand tightly. We got there as soon as the bell rang. I walked to my locker in fear Dan would be there. I was now shaking. "Breathe" Phil whispered. I opened my locker and got my textbook. Gabriel walked over. "Hey Emma bear" he smiled. "Hi" I said and closed my locker door. "Bye Philly" I said and hugged him tightly. "Bye my love" he sighed. Gabriel pulled me aside. "Hey love can we talk?" he asked. I started getting nervous. "Of course" I said. He held my hands the entire time. "Love, I'm moving" he said, tears escaped his eyes. "W-What? Where are you going?" I asked as my heart shattered. "Back to America. My mom said it would be best. I tried to explain to her this is where I belong but she doesn't listen. I'll be back, I promise" he choked. I nodded. I was speechless. "I love you" I said, tears streamed down my face as I pulled him into a hug. "I love you more. Promise me you'll stay strong. Please" he begged. "I promise" I said. I never wanted to let go. This couldn't get worse

But it could. it could get worse, and it did. "When are you moving?" I asked. "Today at 6" he said quietly. I broke even more. The final bell rang and we had to go to class. "I won't be here today. I have to pack. I promise I'll see you again. I love you" he cried. "I love you too" I said. He turned away to leave. "Gabe" I said. He turned around. I ran over and kissed him. "Thank you" I said when we pulled away. He half smiled and walked away. I wiped my tears and walked to math. 

"You're late" Mr.Lee said, arms crossed. "I know" I snapped and sat down. "Aw poor Emma's sad" Dan laughed. "Mr. Howell, I would advise you to stop talking now. If she does something about you herself, believe me I won't stop her" Mr.Lee warned. "She won't. Believe me" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. Mr.Lee sighed and continued with the lesson. At the end he allowed us to go on our phones as usual. I checked my grades. I went from a straight A student last year to a mix of C's and A's. Honestly, at this point I couldn't care. 

*Skip To Reading with Mr. Deyes*

The bell rang and we finally switched classes. I walked into reading and sat next to Phil. "Bear what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. "Gabriel's moving" I sniffled. His face went pale. "I'm so sorry" he said. "It's fine. I just don't want to see him leave again" I said quietly. "Aw I know" he said and rubbed my hand. "Good morning!" Mr. Deyes said cheerfully. He looked over at me and seemed concerned. "Emma I have something important to tell you about your essay last week, would you mind joining me out in the corridor?" he asked. I nodded and stood up, walking out with him. 

"Are you alright love? I know a sad face when I see one" He concerned. "My friend is moving. I've known him since I was 13, he's helped me through awful times" I sighed. "I'm so sorry, I'm here for you if you ever need to talk" He cooed. "Thanks" I half smiled. "Okay! Now let's go back in. Your essay was amazing by the way. Yours was the only 100" He smiled and we walked in.

At least I know I can trust him

*End of the day*

Finally it was time to go home. This was the longest day ever. We walked back to my house. We walked up to my room so we could talk. "So he's moving back to America today" I sighed. He nodded. "He-" I started but was cut off by the doorbell ringing. We walked down and saw Gabriel He held a bear plushie, 2 hoodies, and a box. "Hey Gabe" I said quietly and we walked back into my room. "I got you some things" he said and laid them on my bed. "Thanks Gabriel" I smiled and looked up at him. "Open the box when I leave" he said. I nodded. "I'll have to leave in a few minutes when my mom picks me up" he sighed. "Okay" I said quietly. "I love you" he said and hugged me tightly. "I love you too" I whispered. "I'll miss you so much" he said, his eyes red. "Please be safe, for me" I said, tears threatening to escape. "Em, I'll be fine. I promise" he said. 

Then we heard a car horn signaling he had to leave. We walked out together. I stood on my tip toes and hugged him. "Bye my girl" he whispered. "Bye" I choked. He bent down and kissed my forehead one last time. "See ya girly" he said, tears streaming down his face. I waved. He got in his mums car and I knew I wouldn't see him for years. "Come on love" Phil said quietly and took me upstairs. He rubbed my back to comfort me. "It'll be okay. It will get better" he cooed. "Thanks Phil" I said, trying to smile. My phone buzzed. 

?- Poor Emma. Her little boy toy is gone. See you tomorrow ;)

I hate him

"Phil I'm tired I'm gonna change and go to sleep" I said. "Okay. I'll stay if you want" he asked. "Whatever you wanna do" I smiled. I then grabbed shorts and a tank top to sleep in. I got in my bed and Phil later came in. "It'll be okay" he said and ran his fingers through my hair. "Thank you" I yawned. He continued doing that, knowing it would make me fall asleep. 

Hey loves! Happy almost Valentines Day! I hope all of you and your significant others have a wonderful day! If you're single, I hope you, your chocolate bars, and netflix also have a great time!

xx Lexi