Part 24

*Next Day At School*

  Walking in, I was nervous. I was nervous about what Mr.Lee, Mr.White, and Ms. Sugg would think after yesterday. I walked to my locker to be greeted by PJ and Chris. "Emma" PJ sighed as I walked up. "Hey guys" I smiled. "We're leaving in 20 minutes" Chris choked, his eyes were red. "W-What?" I asked. "That's why we haven't been here in a while, we've been packing" PJ said, holding back tears. "I love you Em" They said and hugged me tightly. "I love you guys to. Please be safe" I half smiled. Phil walked over, he looked extremely upset. We heard a car horn. "That's us" Chris sighed. "Bye guys" I said and kissed their cheeks. They walked away quickly. 

 I turned around and looked at Phil. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah, you?" "I'll be fine" I said and grabbed my math book. "I'm gonna end this" I said. "End?" Phil questioned. "Mine and Dan's 'relationship'" I explained. He looked shocked. "Good luck bear" he said as I walked in. I walked over to Dan. "Hey babe, can I talk to you?" I asked, cringing. He nodded and we walked into the back corner. "I'm sorry but we're over" I said loudly, even though everyone was already watching. I saw the anger rise in his eyes. "That's alright, love" he said and hugged me. He tightly gripped my arm. I bit my lip, trying not to make a sound. 

 We walked back over to our seat and sat down. "To be fair you deserved that" Hannah, a girl in front of me said to Dan. My jaw dropped. "Shut up" Dan barked, making me jump. Mr.Lee walked in and started the lesson. I felt him glance over at me occasionally. When class ended I was the last to walk out, Mr.Lee called me over. "Yes sir?" I said walking to him. "Is there anything going on with you and Mr.Sugg?" he asked. "No sir. Joe and I are just friends" I said, I didn't realize I used his first name until after I finished my sentence. "Uh I see" he said awkwardly. He dismissed me and I went to history. 

 When I walked in I pulled up my sleeve from where Dan had such a harsh grip on me. It was a bit red and it was still throbbing. Phil saw me examining my arm and assumed the 'break up' didn't go as planned. 

*Home*

 After a long day I was finally home. I immediately texted Chris. 

E-  hey chris, are you home yet?

C- I'll never be home unless I'm back in Berkshire with you, Phil, and Alison :(

E- we'll really miss you guys ♡

C- We miss you already. Please don't let Dan hurt you

E- I won't

C- My mum just called to help unpack. Gtg. Love you♡♡

E- love you too

 As soon as I put my phone down I got a text. I sighed and picked it up. It was Joe

J- Hey Em, is everything okay? You and Phil looked really upset :(

E- hey, yeah we'll be okay. our friends just moved to manchester :(

J- I'm sorry♡

E- it's okay, it'll be fine 

J- That's my girl :)

E- :) so since it's friday  i was thinking we could hang out sometime this weekend if you're not busy.

J- That sounds great! Saturday or Sunday? Or both? 

E- anythings fine with me 

J- Great. Meet me outside school at 1 tomorrow? 

E- sounds good. see you then. what should we do?

J-  It's a surprise ;) Bye love♡

E- bye joeseph ;)♡

 I smiled as I turned on my T.V. For the first time in forever I had plans. I heard the door open and walked downstairs. "Hey Emma" my dad said, sounding cheerful as ever. Weird. "Hey dad" I said, confusion filled my tone. "I was thinking we could all go out tomorrow" he said. "Uh dad I'm sorry but I have some plans tomorrow and Sunday. Do you think we could just go out for dinner or something tonight?" I suggested. "That sounds great" he smiled. "Where's mum?" I asked. "She's in America with Amy" he explained. I nodded. "Well it's a Friday night and it'll be packed in London. We better hurry up and get ready" he said and ruffled my hair. "Love you dad" I said and hugged him, which definitely shocked him. 

 I walked back up to my room and actually tried with my appearance. I put a long sleeved navy blue dress, considering it was nearly Christmas and it was freezing in London. I curled my hair, put on a navy blue and black flower crown and re-did my makeup considering it was half off from rubbing my face throughout the day. 

 When I walked downstairs I saw my dad waiting for me "Ready love?" he asked. "Yep" I smiled and we walked out. We got in his car and we drove to a restaurant. Of course it was an an Italian restaurant since pasta was my favorite food. "Thanks dad" I said as we walked in. It was amazing. As soon as you walk in you see a huge chandelier and really a really nice seating area. We were seated and they gave us menus, and got our drink orders. 

 "So where are you going tomorrow?" he asked. "Well a friend of mine and I are going somewhere. He said it was a surprise" I explained. "He?" my dad laughed. I realized I messed up. "Uh.. yeah" I said. "I'd like to meet this boy" my dad said. Well he's a man but.. "That would be great" I smiled. "What's his name?" he asked. "Joe. He's a really good guy" I explained. "That's good. How's that friend of yours? Um.. Dil?" he asked. "Phil. And he's great" I laughed. "How's mum?" I asked. "She's okay. She misses you" he said. Right, I'm sure she does. I just nodded so I didn't start anything. We ordered our food and luckily that broke the awkward silence. "How's work?" I asked. "Great, the store is growing pretty good financially" he explained. "Good" I smiled. I was surprisingly happy.

*Back home*

"Night Dad" I said and hugged him. "Night love" he said and kissed the top of my head. I walked upstairs and got ready for bed

Hey loves! I hope all of you are doing alright and that you all enjoyed the chapter. Are you guys on summer break yet? 

Love you

xx Lexi