Part 6

*Pickup* Gabriel's POV

I walked down to Emma's kitchen and made her some hot chocolate. She'd probably wake up in a few minutes because she'll be hungry. I walked back up and sat the mug on her nightstand. She woke up a few minutes later. "Hey my love" I smiled. "Hi" she smiled and stretched. "Ugh I have to do math homework" she sighed. "I'll help you" I cooed and sat down next to her. "Thanks" she smiled and grabbed the hot chocolate, taking a few sips. I just smiled at her, thinking about all of our times together.  I must have been dazing off. "Gabriel?" she chuckled and lightly shook my shoulder.  "Sorry" I snapped out of the daze. 

 *During homework*

"I hate this" she pouted, running her hands through her hair. It's her bad habit, she does it when she's stressed. "It's okay hun. We can do this" I cooed and rubbed her back. "Thanks" she said and picked up her pencil. "So you divide x by 8?" she asks. "Yep" I said. She nodded and continued with the problem. Soon we were done. "Can I go back to sleep now?" she asks. "Of course" I chuckled. "I'll see you tomorrow love" I said and kissed the top of her head. "See ya" she smiled and kissed my cheek. I walked out and let her sleep.

*Next Morning* Emma's POV

I woke up at 6:30. I showered and blow dried my hair before putting it in 4 braids and going over it with a straightener. I took the braids causing waves. Quickly, I changed into a high wasted light denim skater skirt and a pastel pink crop top with a long cardigan. Then, I washed my face again before brushing my teeth. Finally I did makeup. I used with an anti-redness primer, concealer, powder, eyebrow gel, eyeliner, light pink shimmery eye shadow, mascara, and a light pink liquid matte lipstick. Once I was satisfied with my appearance I checked the time. 8. I grabbed a granola bar and left. 

I got to school with 10 minutes to spare. I walked to my locker and Phil was standing at his. "Hey Lion" I smiled and hugged him. "Bear you look great" he smiled. "Thanks" I said and kissed his cheek. "Hey" Gabriel said walking up to us with Alison. "Hey guys" I said happily and hugged them. "Someones in a good mood" Alison chuckled. "Yep" I smiled. "Any reason?" she winked. "No" I laughed and opened my locker. I got my math book and continued talking to them. The bell rang and we walked to class. 

Gabriel and I walked to math hand in hand. We got to the door and Mr. Lee said "Are you to  couple?" in a really happy voice. "No we're just long term friends" I chuckled. "Aw. You guys would look good together. But between us I think you and Dan would be cute" he smiled. "Thanks. And Dan isn't really my type" I explained. "Aw okay. Sorry to get involved but I thought you two looked cute together" he said. "No worries" we said in unison and walked in. Dan was already sat in his seat scrolling through Twitter. I lightly tapped on the desk waiting for Mr. Lee to come in. 

He walked in and told us about our assignments and gave us partners that were selected by Kate, she's the teachers pet. Nearly everyone except teachers knew about Dan and I always fighting. Kate was the typical girl everyone pretended to like but they really hate her. She paired herself with Gabriel and paired me with Dan. "You know how our partnership works" Dan scoffed and passed me the instructions. "Yep. I do all the work and you sit there and do nothing and I put your name on it because you're to lazy" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Watch it" he snarled. "K" I shrugged and started working. Mid-class I looked up and saw Kate flirting with Gabriel and him pushing her away. I feel so bad for him. 

I was nearly finished when Dan said "Are you done yet?" "I will be. Maybe if you helped it'd get done faster" I glared. "Don't give me that look" he warned. "Or what" I mumbled and signed our names before checking the rubric to see if everything was good. I got up and turned it in. "Great work Emma. But unfortunately, I only saw you doing the work so Dan will have to take the zero" he said. My heart skipped a beat. "No please give him credit he'll ki-" I started but cut myself off. "He helped. I just wrote it down" I said. "Okay" he sighed and took the work. I walked back to my seat. Class finished a few minutes later. 

*Skip to Gym*

Finally it was the last period of the day. Luckily this was our first actual game in football (Soccer). It was so fun we won 7-3. Dan was surprisingly good. He was a biz lazy at practice but during the game he was really competitive. Once we finished the game we went back to the rooms to change.

*Timeskip home*

"So how was everything?" Alison asks. Finally we had some time together, just us. "Pretty good" I smiled. "Nice, I have something to tell you" she smiled. "Ooooo tell me" I said excitedly. "Well there's this guy I've been friends with for a while. He asked me out this morning. I've known him for about 6 months, sorry I didn't tell you" she said cheerfully. "OH MY GOD DID YOU SAY YES? WHAT'S HIS NAME? HOW OLD IS HE? WHERE'S HE FRO-" I said frantically. "Yes, he's 16, American, and his name is Zach Clayton" she said happily smiling. "Awesome" I smiled. "Thanks" she smiled back. For the rest of the night we just talked and talked. It was amazing being with me best friend, sister, partner in crime, and my favorite person in the world. 

A/n hey loves, so sorry i haven't updated, I've been so busy. I hope you liked this chapter♡♡

xx lexi