Part 20

*Pickup*

"What. The. Hell" I said in shock. My house was a wreck. I looked over at my staircase and saw a note. "See you tomorrow Emma" it said. "Dally. Tomorrow's Sunday. Can you please stay? I can't stay here alone someone's gonna do something. I don't understand why this is happening. Dally please st-" I said quickly, beginning to have a panic attack. "Doll. I want to.. but I can't" he said pulling me into a hug. "I don't know what to do" I cried. "Right now, we have to get this cleaned up. It'll be okay" he cooed. I nodded and started cleaning. 

2 and a half hours later, we were done. I sat down on the couch, and sighed. Dally sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He ran his fingers through my hair. "It's all gonna be okay" he said sweetly.  He rubbed my back and calmed me down. I eventually steadied my heart rate and relaxed. To take my mind off of everything I tapped Dally and stood up. I took off my shoes leaving me in my socks. "Should we continue?" I smiled. He looked at me confused then remembered how we were chasing each other. 

 I took off into the kitchen with him following behind. When he caught up, I ran into the second lounge and hid behind one of the chairs. I saw him walk in and jumped up, attempting to scare him. He just looked at me blankly and shook his head. He ran off, I followed. I couldn't find him anywhere. I felt two arms hug me from behind. "Got ya" he winked. I laughed and looked at him over my shoulder. He started to lean in, so did I. Just as we were about to connect, there was a knock at the door. I walked over with an exasperated sigh. "Hey girl hey" Alison said walking in. "Hi" I said, she had no idea who Dally was. 

Once she got in far enough and aw Dally next to me she smiled. "Alone with a boy. Oooo" she smiled. "Tall, great hair, nice eyes, sharp jawline, great hygiene, I approve. I'm her sister Alison, break her heart.. and I'll break your face" she said looking him directly in the eye. "I don't plan on it" he said. "WOAH HE'S AMERICAN" she yelled. "Yes, he is" I smiled. She took us into the lounge. 

"Alright, stand side by side. Nice, nice. Great height difference. Eyes go together well. Both attractive. Compliment each other" She demanded. "Dallas, your criminal record is phenomenal" I laughed jokingly. "Emma, your imaginary criminal record is inspiring" he joked. Alison's jaw dropped. "Bad boy... be careful Em" she said. "Should we tell her?" Dally whispered loudly.  I looked at him confused. "Emma is... pregnant" he said seriously. I playfully punched his chest. "No I'm not" I laughed. "Phew" Alison said, finally taking a breath. 

*1 hour later*

"What were you two up to before I came?" she asked. "Cleaning" I said at the exact same time that Dally said "Watching movies". I mentally face palmed. "Ahhhh" Alison smirked. I felt myself blush. "Just so you know we're not dating" I laughed. "Not yet" She mumbled. "So how did you two meet?" she asked. "Family friends" I said simply. "I could ask the same thing to you two" Dally asked. "Primary school" I explained. He nodded. "How long have you known each other?" she asked. "12 years June 14" we said in unison. She was about to say something when her mum called ordering to go home. "See ya" she yelled as she walked out.

*Timeskip next day*

As we walked into the airport I looked up at Dally, thinking of how much I know I'll miss him. We got through baggage claim and check on and started the long walk to his gate. "You alright?" he asked. "Yep" I lied. "Me either" he sighed and took my hand. When we arrived at the gate he hugged me tightly. "I love you" he said quietly. "I love you too" I said and looked up at him. We finally said that... for the first time. He slipped off his prized silver ring he gave to his girls. He put it on my left ring finger. I looked at him shocked. What happened next I can't believe. He kissed me. And I kissed him. "Be safe okay? And get sleep. It's 7:00" he said when we broke apart. "I will. You too Dally" I said. "See you later doll" he smiled and waled through the gate. I waved and went back home. 

I walked in and felt drained. I walked up to the room where Dally stayed. It still strongly smelt like cologne. I sat on the bed on my laptop and waited for a text. I lost track of time and noticed it was 10:30. I changed into a big t-shirt and laid my head on the pillow. I fell asleep instantly. 

*Next morning*

I woke up knowing today would be awful. I got dressed, not bothering to do my makeup. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my bag. I checked my phone on the way to school. Dally called me. I immediately called him back. I forgot I was 6 hours ahead. He answered. "Hey Doll" he said enthusiastically. "Dally it's 3AM I can't believe you're up" I laughed. "Sleep is for the weak" he chuckled. "So how was the plane?" I asked. "Long" he sighed. "Aw" I said. "I miss you" he said. "Dally, have you been drinking? I miss you too" I asked. "Only 1 beer. I'm fine doll" he chuckled. "Get some sleep" I laughed. "Aww okay. Goodnight my girl" he said. "Goodnight Dally" I said about to hang up. "I love you" he yawned. "I love you too. Now sleep. Do you need me to call Darrell?" I asked. "She said she loves me too. It worked boys" he yelled. I heard the guys in the back.  "Oh my god" I laughed. "I faked it" he said like a child. "Okay Dall. I got that. I'm at school I'll talk to you later. Please get sleep" I begged. "Will do. Bye doll" he said and hung up. 

I love that guy.

Hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter. Anyway, I'll miss Dally, he's the best. If any of you haven't read The Outsiders I suggest it. It's my favorite book of all time. 

Love ya!

xx Lexi