Part 26

Just letting you know there is a picture later on in the chapter, if you're reading on a mobile device it should be fine but if you're reading on a laptop the picture may be huge. It was when I added it. I tried to see if I could minimize it but I couldn't. Sorry for any inconvenience 

*Pickup*

 We continued with the shock ball around 6 more times.  "Alright, I think you've had enough. Your eyes are glowing" Joe said taking the ball from me and putting it on the table. "Aww" I fake pouted. "X-box?" he suggested. I nodded and we walked over to the couch. "Emma, can we walk about something?" he asked, grabbing my hand. "Yep" I said.  "Did you mean it the other day? When you said you loved me?" he asked. "Of course I did" I said. He blushed.  "Thanks Em" he smiled. "Anytime" I smiled back. 

 He started up the x-box and put in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  "Hell yeah" I said, getting ready. He smiled at me and tossed me a controller. "Have you played before?" he asked. "Of course!" I said, excitedly. He mumbled something while he laughed. "What?" I smiled. "Nothing" he chuckled and started up the first game. We decided to play 5 games of 3. Whoever won the most got to pie the other person in the face so there was no way I was losing. I won the first game, all 3 rounds. My winning streak faded the second through the fifth. "Damn it" I mumbled as Joe ran to the kitchen to get a pie. 

 I stood up and walked over to the dining room where it would all go down. Joe called everyone up to see this. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and held my breath. "3...2...1... 3 quarters.... .5 1-" he started. "Come on Joe" I laughed. Mid-sentence he pied me. "I wiped the cream off of my eyes and looked directly at Joe who was nearly on the floor laughing while everyone else laughed as well. "Her poor makeup" Ms- Zoe cried. "Come on love"Joe said, finally calming down and lead me down to his bathroom. He tossed me a washcloth and I walked to the sink and cleaned my face that was now super sticky.

  As I washed my face Zoe walked in. "Hey Em. I know you had such beautiful makeup on, I was wondering if you wanted me to re-do it for you before tonight?" she asked. I patted my face dry. "That would be great, thank you" I smiled. "I'll bring everything down here!" she said excitedly. Wow.. my history teacher is doing my makeup... I'm friends with my teachers.. Weird. At least they're close to my age. I sat on Joe's bed and waited for Zoe. Joe came back in from upstairs with Zoe fallowing him. He looked surprised when he saw me without makeup. "Wow" he said with a smile. I blushed. "You look absolutely stunning without makeup" he said. "Awe thank you" I smiled. "Now Joe leave, give us some bonding time" Zoe joked. "Have fun" Joe chuckled and walked out. 

 "I know you may think this is weird, having your teacher do your makeup" she chuckled. "Just a bit" I laughed. "I see why Joe likes you though. You're very sweet. But please, don't think of us as your teachers outside of school especially. We're your friends, think of me as your big sister who just so happens to be your history teacher" she smiled as she applied her foundation since we were the same shade. "Thanks Zo" I said happily. "Anytime. I guess it's good that we're not 40 isn't it" she laughed. I smiled. Who knew teachers could be so cool? 

 When she finished my makeup she smiled and happily handed me a mirror. She did amazing. "Oh my god Zoe, I love it! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. "Aw I'm glad you like it" she said and hugged me. "Now, your reservations are in 4 hours. In 3 hours, come back down here" she smiled. I looked at her confused. "You'll see" she smiled and sent me off upstairs. I walked upstairs and walked over to Joe. "You look great" he said looking up at me then standing. "I was feeling tall" I whined. He laughed. "Thank you" I said happily. "So what do you want to do for the next 4 hours?" he asked. 

 "Can I do your hair?" I asked. He looked at me with a terrified expression. I gave him puppy eyes. "UGH! Yes" he joked. "Yayyy" I had a few hair ties on my wrist. Perfect. I mad a few mini pony tails, braids, and twists. He walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. "Damn" he said. "Do you like it?" I asked, leaning over his shoulders. "Duh, I haven't looked hotter" he joked. 

*Time skip 1 hour before dinner*

 I made up an excuse to go and see Zoe. I walked into the spare room where she was. When I walked in excitement filled her expression. "Okay so since Joe got cream all over you.. I have a surprise for you for tonight" she said. She pulled a gorgeous black dress out from behind her back. "Oh my god" I said in awe. "Go try it on" she smiled. I looked at the size, we wear the same. I walked to the bathroom and tried it on. I loved it. I walked out. "Thank you so much Zoe!" I said and hugged her. "Anytime! If you want I can let you borrow some heels. We seem to be the same size in everything" she laughed. "Thank you again Zoe" I said, I was in shock. She grabbed some heels out of the closet. Apparently Alfie and Caspar went out for lunch a few hours ago and are now just walking around town. I put on the shoes and the look was complete. I was completely stunned. 

 "Go get him tiger" she smiled and patted my back

 "Go get him tiger" she smiled and patted my back. I gave her one last hug and walked upstairs to find Joe fiddling around with his tie. While I was away, he put on a suite and tie and dress shoes. He heard the heels tapping along the floor and turned around. His jaw dropped. "You look amazing Joe" I complimented. "I- I uh. Thanks. W-Woah" he said, somewhat pulling himself together. "Thanks" I smiled. I grabbed my purse and walked over to him and helped him with his tie. "Awww" Zoe said as we were about to walk out. I thanked her one last time and we were off to dinner. 

*Dinner*

 Joe and I walked in hand in hand. "Reservations for Sugg" he said and they directed to us to a table on the rooftop. "Joe, this is amazing" I said in awe as I looked around the beautiful streets of London. 

That night I learned so much more about Joe, and let's just say it was amazing the entire time. He drove me back to his house to change back into my clothes and then go back home. I said goodbye to everyone and got right back in the car with him. When we pulled up to my house, he walked me up to the door. He held both my hands in his. "Thank you, for everything" I said, looking up at him. His eyes sparkled. "Thank you. If you ever need anything, know I got you" he smiled. "I will, thanks" I smiled back. He bent down and lightly pecked my cheek. "See you Monday" he said and walked back to his car. I waved and walked back in my house.

Oh. My. God

Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this super cute chapter. I still ship it, yeah it's a bit weird but hey, like Zoe said at least they're not 40! Anyways, love you all and thank you so much for 5K!♡

Love you

xx Lexi