Part 13

Please Read!

Quick question for those in the BVB Army. If I published a Kidnapped By Black Veil Brides book would anyone read it? I've really wanted to for a while and I've made a few drafts and I'm finally happy with one of them. Since all of you are so supportive I decided I'd ask :) anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

*4 days later. Dan's back at school*

 As Phil and I walked into the school gates we saw Dan. "Looks like he's back" I sighed and walked to my locker since we were just getting there as the bell rang. Dan opened his locker and looked down at me. I gave him a kind smile and he rolled his eyes, grabbed his book and slammed the door behind him. I shrugged got my book and walked to class. I sat down and Gabriel came up to me and kissed my forehead. "Hey love" he said and sat down. "Hey" I smiled. Dan just rolled his eyes again and went on his phone. Mr.Lee walked in and started the lesson. Once he let us go on our own to work Gabriel and I quickly finished so we could talk. The bell rang and we went to the next class. 

*End of the day*

As everyone was walking out I felt someone shove me, I lost my balance and fell right on my back. It hurt but I got up, and I already knew who it was without even looking. I saw the same tall guy of course wearing all black walk past me. I sighed and readjusted my bag on my shoulder. I waited for Phil to catch up. He was stuck behind of people that were walking way to slow. He could probably just step over them because of how long is giraffe legs are. He walked over looking very unamused. "You good?" I asked. "I swear people walk so slow. Come on I'm tall at least allow me to pass you" he said. (#TallPeopleProblems... forgive me) "Oh Philly, you're so tall"  I laughed. "I know right" he said and we started walking home. 

We immediately changed into pajamas since we were both tired from the 3 tests we had. As I was changing Phil gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked. "You have a bruise. On your shoulder. Did Dan do something?" he asked and walked over. "Just shoved me and I fell on it" I shrugged. He examined my shoulder. "Did he do anything else?" he asked. It must've been bad. "Don't think so" I said. "Bear this looks awful, did it hurt?" he concerned. "No" I lied. "I know you're lying" He sighed and tossed me my shirt. I put it on and went to sit down next to him. "You just started feeling better" he sighed and hugged me. "Phil, I love you, I really do. Just please don't worry. I'm okay" I cooed and ran my fingers through his hair. I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. 

*1 week later*

 As I expected Dan hasn't changed. I wake up each day with a new bruise. Actually, it's gotten worse. Everyday he has some new insult that I try and try to ignore. But after a while, I start to believe him. When I walk into the school gates every morning, I fear this will be my last day. It definitely hasn't gotten easier. 

"Good morning" Phil says and shakes me awake. "Morning" I yawned and sat up. At least it's Saturday. "What do ya wanna do today?" he asked and put my hair behind me so it wasn't in my face. "London Eye?" I suggested. "Sounds great! I'll get ready. It's 1 by the way. I wanted to let you sleep for once" he smiled and started shifting through drawers. I got up and walked to the washroom, I showered and decided to blow dry and straighten my hair. 

Once I finished that I put my hair in a side part and brushed it out even more. I wrapped a towel (I may have put two l's on towel and immediately thought, what's Dan after a shower? Dan Towell. Kms) around me walked back to the room. I grabbed some cream colored tights, a black skirt, a light pink jumper, and black heels. I quickly changed and started my favorite part of my routine. Makeup.

Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I grabbed my pastel pink and black purse to match my outfit. Yes everything must match or I will actually die. I walked downstairs and found Phil on his laptop. "Hey Philly" I smiled and sat next to him. "Emma, you look great" he complimented. "Thank you" "So do you want to leave now?" he asked. "Sure" I said. He nodded and stood up. He took my hand and we walked to the underground so we could quickly get there. 

*45 mins later*

 After a small delay we got there and it was beautiful. I've only been twice when I was younger. I looked around, probably looking like a child to Phil. We got in the line and surprisingly it moved pretty quickly. I was nervous but also very excited. "After you" Phil smiled and allowed me to walk in first. "Thank you" I smiled back and walked in. He followed and sat across from me. "Thank you so much Lion" I said and looked out into London. "Anything for my bear" he said sweetly. 

* Back Home:)*

Phil and I walked in the door of his house. "That was amazing Philly" I smiled and hugged him tightly.  "It was" he said and hugged me back. We were super tired so we decided to just go to bed early. I fell asleep with thoughts of tonight. This was the best night ever. 

Hey loves! I wrote this while listening to "It's All About You (Tube)" How I have I not heard this? Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll be sure to update soon. If you haven't already please read the authors note at the beginning of the chapter and give me your opinion. 

xx Lexi