Expectation

"I never knew you play guitar. Can you play something for me?" -Regan 

WARNING!!! Some MATURE content on the first four paragraphs!!!

CARINA'S P.O.V.

"I love you so much kitten" I heard him whispered as he kissed my neck and his hand gently massaging my breast, igniting the fire within me again. Oh God! He's aiming for another round again and I haven't regained my strength yet. My body is still jelly like. His kisses went up to my jaw and then showered small kisses on my face.

"I missed you so much. Tell me you feel the same way. Tell me you love me" He begged as he pecked my lips a couple of times. His eyes were also pleading as he tucked some strands of hair behind my ear. I couldn't find the words to answer him. I bit my bottom lip when I felt his hand descended between my legs. His fingers teased me there and I couldn't control the seductive moan escaped from my lips.

"Please answer me kitten" he begged again as he stared directly into my eyes, as if searching for answer there. He was asking me these questions but I couldn't concentrate thinking about it rationally when he was doing naughty things to my body. I felt his finger entered me and started doing magic, making me squirm uncontrollably. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me for a kiss which he obliged.

"Please, I want you now" I beseeched and he smiled at me lovingly before complying and once again entered me. This time, he made love to me slower than the first one but with equal level of passion and sensuality. We both reached our peak and we kissed again and again. Because of exhaustion and unexplainable satisfaction, we fell asleep into each other's arms.

****

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing non-stop. I reached for it from the bedside table and answered it.

"Hello" I asked sleepily.

"Hello Cari! I've been calling for the past 30 minutes now and you were not picking up. Aren't you coming? I'm already here, waiting for you" My eyes widened and sat up immediately. I forgot about my dinner date with him. I looked at the wall clock and it says 7:34 pm. I groaned inwardly as my palm covered my face.

"I'm sorry Gian. I just woke up. I forgot to set my alarm" I said while cursing under my breath.

"It's okay. If you want, we can do this again some other time" I felt guilty all of a sudden. He waited for me there and here I was sleeping because I was totally spent after our love making. I felt my cheeks heated in embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry Gian. I will make it up to you. How about tomorrow night? I will be coming for sure" I assured him. I felt Regan's arm tightened around my waist and pulled my head to his chest. I looked at him and he was already awake. I gently pushed him away while continued talking to Gian. His eye brows were creased and from the looks of him, he was mad.

"Who are you talking to kitten?" he asked with his serious demeanor. His voice was clearly heard by Gian for sure. I glared at him and motioned my hand to stop him from talking.

"Who's that Cari? I heard a man's voice from the background" his voice sounded curious but at the same time, teasing me.

"N-nothing. I am watching a movie so that's probably what you heard" I alibied and cleared my throat because it suddenly felt dry.

"Okay. If that's what you want me to believe. Anyway, I'll call you again tomorrow. I'll hung up now, I don't want to disturb your moment there" he said while chuckling. I groaned inwardly again and ended the call. I don't want to hear him teasing me again. Obviously, he knew I was with a guy and he didn't buy what I've said.