Dangerous territory

Hello guys! I just got back from the Philippines and there was a lot going on that's why i couldn't update sooner! Anyway, i hope you like this chapter! Please Don't be silent and let me know what you think of this story. Thank You!

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE and FOLLOW would be so much appreciated!

***********

  "I don't know what's your intention of saying those stupid things but I don't believe whatever you say against Regan. I know he loves me and he would never do what you're trying to make me believe!" -Carina 

CARINA'S P.O.V.

Days have passed and Saturday came. I was currently staring at my reflection in the mirror. I just finished prepping myself up. I just wore a simple but elegant red dress and my hair was into a messy bun. I heard someone cleared their throat and when I looked up to see who it was, I gasped involuntarily of the sight I saw.

Regan was standing at the doorway and while smiling at me full of admiration. He sauntered towards me and I felt like the world just stopped spinning right at that moment. He was so handsome wearing a black tuxedo. He looked so fresh and when he arrived in front of me, I could smell his heavenly scent.

"You're so beautiful Kitten. You never failed to take my breath away" He praised sincerely that I blushed profusely.

"You too. You look good" he pouted playfully.

"Just 'good'?" I almost rolled my eyes.

"Okay. You look so handsome" I complimented and he smiled happily.

"Yes I know and I can see that you're falling in love with me again" He teased and pecked my lips with a gentle kiss. I laughed at him when I saw a little smudge of lipstick on his lips. I reached for a napkin to wipe the red mark off.

"Look what you did" I said while removing the smudge. His stares became passionate as he stared at me intently. He pulled my waist to him and his face angled. I knew that look. I chuckled and pushed him away lightly which made his forehead knitted.

"We'll be late if I let you do what you're thinking right now" I said laughingly and he laughed along with me.

"You know me too well kitten" He said as he embraced me.

"Of course" I said. He was about to kiss my cheek when we heard a knock on the door. Regan opened it. It was Scarlet with her nanny Fiona. I was about to talk to my baby when I noticed Fiona has something to say. She looked agitated and very worried.

"Is there a problem Fiona?" I asked her and that also caught the attention of Regan who was now staring curiously at her.

"Mr. Novell, Ms Carina, I have an emergency at home and my daughter just called me a while ago and asked me to go home as soon as possible. I just want to ask for your permission. I'm sorry I know I need to take care of Scarlet tonight but I really need to go home" She pleaded and she looked like she was about to burst into tears any moment now. Regan looked at me and I nodded at him, signaling him to just let her go.

"Okay Fiona. It looks like it's something important. You can go" Regan said and patted her shoulder. Her face lit up a little bit.

"Thank you so much Mr. Novell, thank you Ms Carina! I will be back as soon as I fix the problem at home" She said and said her goodbye to the three of us then proceeded to go home.

"What now Kitten? Are we still going to go to the party?" He asked me and then looked at Scarlet who was now smiling widely to the both of us. She looked like she was pleased that her nanny couldn't stay and look after her.