Epilogue

A/N: Hello guys! This is the epilogue i promised! But before that, i would like to thank you all for reading this story from the beginning until the end! Thank you too for the votes, comments and follow. I am so grateful and happy. I hope that you support my other stories too just like you did with this story. There will be a lot of stories to come in the future so i hope you will still be with me on my journey here on wattpad! THANK YOU, MERCI and SALAMAT guys!!!

**********

(WARNING!!!MATURE scenes on this chapter! For adult readers only! )

EPILOGUE

3 years later

CARINA's P.O.V

I looked at my wristwatch impatiently. It was already almost 5pm. I took a deep breath and looked at the endless clouds outside. I was already so excited to arrive home, to my family. FAMILY. Oh how I missed them so much. I just spent 1 week in London because my father needed my help for a big business deal and I couldn't say no. Even though I didn't go back to our company ever since I married my husband, he still has faith on me that I could handle it.

Regan and I even had an argument way back then if I would go back to work after giving birth. I wanted to help my dad into managing our company but Regan didn't allow me to. First, because he didn't want me to go to London from time to time just to work. Second, he wanted me to look for the children. I wasn't in favor of the idea but after giving birth, I was so overjoyed that I chose to stay home and become a full time mom.

But last week, my father asked me a favor because he was sick. He overworked himself that's why he got admitted to the hospital. I was so worried that I flew to London right away. Regan and the children wanted to come with me but Regan had an important meeting he couldn't miss and Scarlet had exams.

I heaved a sigh and touched my necklace without realizing it. I use to touch it whenever I am thinking about something. I looked at it and remembered the day Regan gave it to me 3 years ago, right after our wedding.

"What is this?" I asked him curiously when he gave me a rectangular red velvet box. He was smiling at me.

"Open it Kitten" He commanded and sat beside me. It was our first night on our honeymoon here in Monaco. We decided to spend our honeymoon here because it was just nearer to Paris where we left Scarlet, in Regan's mom house. Regan wanted us to go to some parts of Europe on our honeymoon but I declined. I couldn't leave Scarlet that long so I promised him that we would do that when our children grew bigger.

My eyes widened when I saw the beautiful necklace inside the box. The pendant is heart shaped. I noticed that it was a locket necklace. I opened the pendant and my eyes watered when I saw our very first photo together inside it.

"I wanted to give you that long time ago but I never had the chance to do so" He confessed.

"Long time ago?" I questioned.

"Yup. I bought that when we had our first date 4 years ago" I was so happy and overwhelmed. I hugged him tightly and then gave him a passionate kiss.

PRESENT

I smiled at the memory.

After 3O minutes, the plane finally landed. Shortly after that, I was already in the car. I was so excited to see them. I smiled as I stared at the 3 paper bags beside me. After the short drive, we finally reached our house.

I felt so giddy when I went out of the car and strode my way to the front door. But when I opened the door, my forehead knotted when I noticed that the house was so quiet and dark. Where are they? I thought they're here waiting for me?