Backfired

Bonjour! I'm sorry for the late update guys. I have been so busy lately that i couldn't find time to update. I hope you like it. Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE. Merci! 

"Get your hands off her Bryan!" -Regan 

CARINA'S P.O.V.

While we were eating, I was so distracted with Rosie trying her hardest to get Regan's attention. She was sitting on Regan's right side while Scarlet was on his left side while Mia, Bryan and me were across them. I asked him to put Scarlet next to me a while ago but he was so stubborn and insisted that he would like to have her next to him.

"Regan, you need to eat more. I think you're getting thinner. I should come often to cook for you" Rosie said with a seductive voice and put some of the side dish on his plate which made me want to throw up right there and then. I hate to admit it but I couldn't help but to feel jealous of how close they were being. 

To my surprise, Regan just thanked her and continued eating. I was silent while Rosie kept on talking. I nearly gasped for air when she wiped Regan's mouth with a table napkin as she leaned over him, deliberately showing her big boobs which were almost on full display because of her sexy V-neck dress but then I scowled at her when I caught her grinning at me triumphantly. I looked at my daughter and she was busy eating her food, oblivious of what's happening around her.

"So when's the wedding?" Mia asked me. I could tell that Mia was a nice lady, opposite of Rosie.

"W-what wedding?" I asked stammering a little bit. She smiled genuinely and looked at Regan.

"Hey Regan, when?" She asked with a teasing tone. Regan's face became passive. Just looking at his cold face made me want to cry as my chest became heavier.

"What about you Mia? When are you going to introduce your boyfriend to us?" Regan asked her, evading her question. I wanted to cry but I tried my best not to show them how hurt I was. It was clear that Regan was still angry and his cold behavior was slowly killing me from the inside. I swallowed, feeling my chest tightened more.

"Hey! Don't answer my question with a question" Mia said amusedly. Rosie rolled her eyes and glared at Mia.

"Stop that Mia. It is so obvious that there won't be any wedding any time soon. Well, there will be if Regan would just ask me" She said confidently and expectantly. I knew it, she likes Regan. The way she talks and looks at him shows it all. Mia and Bryan laughed out loud of what Rosie said which made her glared at them with irritation.

"Stop it you two. There's nothing funny of what I've said!" She said with annoyance. Mia shook her head while trying to stifle her laughter.

"C'mon Rosie. Stop it. We know Regan just considers you like his sister" She said and winked at me, like she was assuring me that there was nothing between the two. I just smiled at her meekly and continued eating my food. I could not even taste what I was eating because of these emotions I was feeling and negative thoughts that kept on appearing on my mind. Did he get tired of pursuing me? Did he already give up on me?

After the breakfast, they decided to go to the entertainment room and play billiard. I initially declined their invitation because Regan was ignoring me but Mia and Bryan insisted me to join them much as Rosie's disappointment.

I was just watching and sitting on the stool near the mini bar while Bryan and Regan were playing billiard. While Mia and Rosie were sitting across me on the love seat.

"So are you really coming to Sandra's party? You know what kind of parties that girl throws. Super wild" Bryan suddenly said to Regan. He didn't answer as he was aiming his cue stick to hit the mother ball.