Another Gift

Hello guys!! This update was supposed to be for tomorrow but since i would be busy for my special day, i decided to update now. Enjoy!!!!

Pleas support this story by leaving a COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE this story...😎

Don't forget to FOLLOW me😋😋😋💋 

**********  

  "You look so happy. At last, everything is falling into place"  -Mia

CARINA'S P.O.V.

"Do you feel fine now Tin?" I asked her when she woke up. We are now in her hospital room. She still looked weak but undeniably happy.

"I'm fine now Cari. I didn't know that it was that hard to give birth. I mean, my first time wasn't that hard. I thought I was going to die!" She said and glared at her husband Jace who just kissed her forehead while chuckling.

"But you made it. Congratulations Chris" Regan said to his cousin.

"Thank you Reg. I think I won't be having third baby. It's so painful" She kept on her complaints.

"Oh no sweetheart, you don't. We'll be having 2 more children" Jace said playfully to his wife and she pinched his side as a response. Regan and I were just laughing at the 2 while Scarlet began to fall asleep on her father's arms.

"What about you Cari? How was it when you gave birth to Scarlet?" Christine asked me curiously.

"Well, it was painful alright but when I saw her and held her onto my arms, all the pain went away just like that" I answered and leaned over and kissed Scarlet's cheek. She was now sleeping while thumb sucking again. I slowly removed it from her mouth.

"Yes. It's really worth it"

****

It was almost 6 pm when we went home. When we entered the main door, Nilda was there on the doorway and informed us about a visitor.

"She's been here for about 30 minutes now. I told her that you weren't here but she insisted on waiting for you" She said. I was curious who it was but then my question was quickly answered when I saw her. I suddenly felt uneasy as I stared at her. Regan seemed to be surprised too.

"Hello. Sorry for coming unannounced but I just want to talk to the both of you" She said a little bit too sweetly. Regan called Fiona and handed her Scarlet who was still sleeping in his arms and put her to her room.

"What do you want Rosie? I just hope that you didn't come here to do stupid things again" Regan said immediately after Fiona was gone.

"No Regan. I am here to apologize of what I did the last time I was here. Especially to you Carina. I hope you forgive me" She said. Regan looked at me and intertwined our fingers together.

"It's up to Carina" Regan said and Rosie approached me and held my other hand. I couldn't tell if she was sincere or what because I feel something fishy about her coming here and apologized all of a sudden but then I shook the negative thoughts off and smiled at her.

"It's okay Rosie. I already forgot about it" I said honestly and she smiled at me. Well, I admit I got irritated and angry at her behavior before but that was all behind me now. Regan and I are doing great now so there is no place for any negative vibes.

"Thank you! Now that everything's alright, is it okay if I invite you both to a party I am going to host this coming Saturday?" I looked up Regan and he shrugged his shoulders as if telling me that it's up for me to decide. I heaved a sigh.