bonus chapter

Hi guys! This is the bonus chapter that i promised. I hope you like it. Thank you again for the support.:)

Anyway, have you read my other stories yet? Which story of mine do you love the most so far?

My other stories: 

ENGLISH stories:
1) BILLIONAIRE'S SWEET REVENGE
2) A BILLIONAIRE'S CHARADE ( A fake paradise)
3)MY LOVE, MY DESTINY
4) OWNING THE WILD HEIRESS
5)TAKING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY HIS (Eng. Ver.)
6) HIS DECEIT (The beauty & the possessive series 1)
7) L'AMOUR FOU (The beauty & the possessive series 2)

TAGALOG stories:
1) TAKING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY HIS (Tag. Ver.)
2) BLAZING DESIRE 1: VICENTE ARAGON

****

3 weeks after the proposal

REGAN'S P.O.V.

I groaned irritably when I felt someone shook my shoulder. I still felt so tired. I came home late last night from my business meeting with Mr. Aoki, a Japanese investor. We finished our meeting at 8 pm but when I was about to go, he asked me to join him for a drink and I couldn't turn him down. I reluctantly agreed. I called Carina and told her about it and she was pissed.

She wanted me to buy her mangoes and I promised her that I would buy her some. She was even excited but when I told her that I couldn't go home early, she hang up on me.

So after we had a drink at the bar, I went home at almost 2 am. I was so tired because of working all day and now, it's still early in the morning but someone's waking me up.

I opened my eyes and saw Carina with her knitted brows while shaking my shoulder. She looked irritated too. I discreetly looked at the clock on the bedside table and I almost groaned and cursed out loud when I saw the time. It's still 6:03 am for f*cks sake!

"Good morning, Kitten. It's still early. Why are you waking me up? I am tired. I need to sleep more" I said and pulled the blanked over my head and closed my eyes, wanting to sleep more.

"I want to eat ripe mangoes now" She said.

"Later, Kitten. Please let me sleep"

"But I want it now, honey" I heaved a sigh and sat up.

"Just give me 2 more hours of sleep and then I'll go buy mangoes when I wake up, okay?" I asked her with half closed eyes but instead of saying yes, she suddenly laid back beside me and faced the other side. She looked really pissed.

"Fine! If you don't want to then don't! I am not forcing you to!" I ran my hand through my hair exasperatedly. She's been acting like this for days now. She had mood swings and always asking for food she usually doesn't like before.

"Kitten, don't be angry at me. I'll find some mangoes for you later, okay?" I said, trying my best to talk to her calmly, and kissed her shoulder.

"Hmp!" She just answered and didn't say anything more and didn't turn around to look at me. I could feel her irritation towards me. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again but I couldn't, thinking that she's pissed off at me. I tried again but I just couldn't. I heaved a sigh and sat upright. Damn! I give up!

"Is that all you want to eat?" She suddenly faced me and gave me the sweetest smile. Her smile instantly brightened my day and the irritation I felt faded. I couldn't help myself and leaned forward and pecked her on the lips.

"Yep. I want the ripe ones" She said like she was salivating just saying about it. I shook my head and got off the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.