FAQs

1. Is this your first story? 

-Yup. She's mine, exclusively mine/My possessive ex-lover is my very first story i wrote in my entire life. lol. 

2. When did you join wattpad? 

-I joined wattpad on june 2016. Then i decided to create my own story on September 2016 (I think. Not so sure about it)

3. What made you decide to write a story? 

-Nothing really. I just wanted to try it for fun. lol

4. Where did you get the names of the protagonists on SM, EM/MPEL?

-Carina because i simply liked that name. I named the guy Regan because of a guy who used to stalked me. I just liked his name too. That's just it. 

5. Did you have a hard time writing this story? 

-Actually, at first, i did. But when i got the gist of it, it became easier. 

6. Why did you decide to add s*x scenes on this story? 

-Honestly, i think a romance story is pretty boring without sexy scenes. Well, that's just my personal opinion though. 

7. Who is your favorite character in the story? 

-Carina because we have the same personality. I was shy during elementary and high school days but thankfully, i changed during college and overcame it. 

8. Do you have other stories? 

-Yes. BILLIONAIRE'S SWEET REVENGE, A BILLIONAIRE'S CHARADE (A fake paradise), MY LOVE, MY DESTINY, OWNING THE WILD HEIRESS, TAKING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY HIS (Available in English & Tagalog), HIS DECEIT (The beauty & the possessive series 1), L'AMOUR FOU (The beauty & the possessive series 2), BLAZING DESIRE 1: VICENTE ARAGON. 

9. Did you plan on adding a sequel to SHE'S MINE, EXCLUSIVELY MINE from the beginning?

-No. Many are wondering why the story of book 1 is kinda rush and got escalated quickly. Well, i really intended to give Carina and Regan's story a sad ending where Carina left Regan for good. But after i completed the book 1, many readers requested me to add a sequel. Because of many requests, i wrote the sequel, MY POSSESSIVE EX-LOVER and gave Carina and Regan their happy ending. 

10. Do you speak french, Tagalog & English?

-Obviously. 

ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT WANNA ASK? JUST LET ME KNOW THROUGH COMMENT OR MESSAGE :)

🎉 You've finished reading My POSSESSIVE ex-LOVER(Sequel of SHE'S MINE, EXCLUSIVELY MINE) (COMPLETED) 🎉