the lyrics swam in to josh's ears as he stared out the window on to the busy main road. he was going to miss columbus, sure-but maybe the "country" would do him good. it would be nice and quiet, just the way josh liked things.

soon, the main road turned in to a smaller road, and then a lane, until it turned in to a bumpy strip of grass with nothing to look at apart from miles upon miles of fields stretched out before him.

it had been a while since josh had been away from the city-and to say he was nervous, would be an understatement.

because josh didn't have time to try and get used to this place, he had to live there.

after about an hour or so of these strips of grass rather than roads they turned out in to a proper smooth lane of concrete road, which josh was grateful for.

the sun began to get lower in the sky, and instead of light blue it turned dark, and josh spotted a full moon and the stars starting to shine brighter as the fields turned in to a forest. with trees hiding the sky's true colour, making everything seem dark.

"are you sure we're going the right way, bill?" joshs' mom asks his dad.

"yep." joshs' dad says, keeping his eye on the road that was only lit up by the headlights. "just wait till we get out this forest, and then it's only a couple more miles to we reach it."

josh sighed, plugging his earplugs back in so he could carry on listening to the nothing personal album: all time low were one of josh's favourite bands.

josh's jaw dropped when they drove in to the town josh was going to be living in. it was so small, josh thought.

he couldn't see much as they drove in to josh's new "house" because it was completely dark now but he spotted a forest behind the row of houses opposite the road and decided he was going to explore tomorrow.

if there was anything to explore in this small town, josh thought.

ayee this is my new joshler story, so I hope you like it so far.

btw, tyler's gonna have his nice fluffy hair bc I don't like him bald ngl :)