sunday went slowly..as usual, but atleast this time josh had something to think about. billie was so nice to him yesterday, but josh was still freaked out by the ouija board thing.

imaginary friend.

josh suddenly wished he had tylers notebook again.

the lyrics had been so beautiful.

monday rolled around and josh couldn't wait to see tyler again, last lesson, even though josh would probably be too scared to talk to him, and nervous.

"bill lost her chinchilla, again, on sunday." ryan huffed quietly while the teacher was trying to explain something last lesson. josh was quite happy that the teacher had chosen for josh to sit next to someone he knew and was friends with. "she made all four of us go looking for that damn rodent for three hours and turns out it was under her bed all along."

josh laughs-a bit too loudly.

"is something funny, mr. dun?" the teacher raises her eyebrow. "you two have been talking all lesson, I don't think it was a good idea to seat you two together." she looks around the room for a spare seat, there are none. "right, well ryan, come to the front and swap seats with tyler."

tylers expressionless face suddenly turns slightly pink as he has to get up from his seat in front of everyone, pick up his bag, and walk quickly to the back of the classroom, sliding in to ryan's old seat.

josh feels his cheeks burn the colour of his hair, as tyler gives josh an awkward side glance.

"sorry about that," josh mumbles.

it's ok, tyler signs.

josh sees the teacher give them a good stare when she spots tyler signing, but carries on without lecturing them.

are the words in your book lyrics? josh writes on to an empty page in his book, sliding it across the desk subtly so tyler can see it.

a few minutes later tyler slides the notebook back, and josh reads.

yes. you shouldn't have read them.

i know, im sorry. but they're really good lyrics..can you play an instrument?

josh quickly writes and slides back across the desk.

yes, ukulele, piano, bass and tambourine

tyler writes.

jeez, no need to get cocky

[a/n: i'm so english lmao]

josh writes, and they both smile at each other.

do you wanna hang out sometime?

josh writes.

don't be afraid of the forest. 16:00.

tyler scribbles down and passed it back to josh,

what?

josh passes the book back to tyler but tyler doesn't write back. josh becomes confused but before he can talk to Tyler when the lesson is over tyler has already rushed out the room.

-

sorry this is short and its rlly shit and i should delete it but again merry christmas :)