二十四

700 READS WTF THANKYOU SO MUCH

-

later that day, when josh's mom drove them home from the hospital, asking if tyler wanted to stay at josh's house for a bit, seeing as they were both not going to get to school that day.

tyler nodded shyly, and him and josh made their way up to josh's room.

they both sat on the bed for a while while the pale boy admired josh's vinyls stacked up by the bed.

"i love all these bands so much."

josh laughed. "c'mon, i'll play one."

he slided a vinyl out of the stack, hiding it in front of him so he tyler couldn't see. placing it in the vinyl player, hooked on a feeling started playing.

they both grinned at each other.

"dance with me?" josh asks, putting his hand out for tyler.

the pale boy laughed. "aren't you supposed to be resting?"

"ah, well." josh shrugs, and tyler's hand slides in to josh's, and they start to dance.

josh started laughing at tyler who obviously had never set foot on a dance floor in his life. the closest he'd got to dancing was watching yuri!!! on ice.

they both ended up falling on to the bed laughing, still never letting go of each others hands. until tyler's mom called tyler saying he wanted him to come home this instant.

she didn't sound happy.

neither did tyler, as he hugged josh goodbye and trudged out of the house.