十五

"he left last year." tyler whispered, looking down at the ground far beneath them.

"where did he go?" josh asks.

"i don't know. none of us do. please, help me find him." tylers eyes are wide as he looks up at josh.

"i will," josh promises. "but not right now. it's getting late..i got screwed at yesterday."

"saturday?" tyler asks.

josh nods. "ok, i'll meet you here at 8."

"am?" tyler asks.

"mm."

"i should be going." josh says, shivering slightly.

they help each other get back down the tree, and walk to the edge of the forest, until they reach josh's road.

"do you think im crazy, joshua dun?"

josh was surprised by him calling him by his full name.

"not at all," he smiled, leaning in for a small kiss before he waves goodbye.

josh felt bad that tyler sat down on his own still at lunch, even through they had their fair share of eye contact and writing notes to each other in their lessons together.

he just didn't think it would be a good idea to ask tyler to sit with ashley and her friends at lunch.

billie had noticed josh paying a lot more attention to tyler, and smiled to herself about how adorable they both were.

on saturday, josh woke up just at sunrise, and decided to get to the forest early.

as he was walking to his and tylers spot, he heard a scream again.

he jumped, and shivered nervously, deciding whether to turn back or not.

josh wearily gathered up all his courage and continued to walk to the clearing.

tyler was on his tree again, crying.

josh was pretty sure that it was tyler's scream.

"tyler?" josh called up.

tyler looked down at him, not with his usual sparkly eyes though. he stayed silent.

he screamed suddenly: "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

josh was stunned. there had been so much anger and sadness in his voice, it sounded like he was almost scared.

the red haired boy took a few steps back.

"GO! LEAVE ME!" tyler yelled again, suddenly bursting in to tears, he was shaking violently. not holding the tree right, he suddenly lost his grip..and fell.

it was all so blurry.

josh could see tyler get up again, still shaking, walking oddly, his eyes lit up with something that made josh very scared.

tyler shook josh hard.

"IVE RUINED EVERYTHING!" tyler shouts. "IVE LOST IT ALL!"

"you've got me." josh murmurs, he's still in a daze.

"NO, NO!" tyler slaps his own face. "I CANT RUIN YOU TOO! ITS ALL GONE WRONG! I KILLED HIM JOSH, I KILLED HIM JOSH!"

"who?" josh is shaking.

"MY BROTHER!" tyler yells, tears continuing to scream down his face, he stops shaking josh and falls to the ground, crying in to his arms.

"i killed him, josh." tyler whispers.

and suddenly everything goes black.

-

this was so shit oml