三十一

one year later

"happy birthday, ty." i hear josh's voice.

my eyes open wearily, and realise i'm not in bed, but in josh's passenger seat, while he drives. it's dark, and i slide my phone out of my pocket, lighting up the car. "josh, what are we doing? it's 3am."

he keeps his eyes on the road, smirking.

"josh, tell me." i beg.

"just eat the cake and shut up." he smiles, and nods at the backseat. surely enough, there is a big chocolate cake wrapped in clingfilm. i grab for it, ripping off the clingfilm. i don't care if i look greedy, i'm just so hungry.

"thanks," i say through chews.

"here's your present." he adds, passing me a small rectangular package wrapped in frozen wrapping paper. "sorry, it's the only wrapping paper i could find."

"it's cool." i say, tearing off elsa's face and finding a mixtape. "aw, thanks josh."

"you haven't even listened to it yet." josh says, pulling in to a car park. "c'mon."

he steps out the car, coming round my side to open my door for me. i smile at him and slide my hand in to his. we don't talk for a while as he leads me through a forest, and then the moon is visible, and we are right by a huge lake.

"what are we even doing here?" i ask.

"swimming." he replies calmly, starting undress.

"josh! what are you doing?" i exclaim. "are you mad? it's december."

he doesn't reply, instead, he strips down to his boxers and starts walking towards a small cliff, that you could easily use as a diving board in to the lake. i sigh.

"wait!" i shout after him, quickly, taking my clothes off. i squeal as a freezing gust of wind passes me on to my pale skin.

i run after josh on to the small cliff thing, and think-fuck it, as i grab on to his hand.

"three, two, one-" josh whispers.

on zero we jump.

-

the end.

i'm sorry if this was a disappointing ending i was just kinda getting bored with it :/

thankyou for all ur lovely votes and comments! <3