Chapter Twenty Six +

Liam

I wasn't sure what I would have done if she'd said no.

I felt so guilty about not telling her what she wanted to know, but I wasn't ready. Not yet.

This, however, I was ready for.

I had never exactly thought about the girl's pleasure. Ever. Especially during physical things.  But this was Satey and she deserved the best.

I certainly wasn't even close to the best, but I could make her feel good.

I knew that much.

I also knew that I shouldn't have suggested it.

I should stop.

Stop massaging her tongue with mine.

I should stop.

Stop.

Before I pulled her even deeper into the fifty foot pile of shit my life was.

I should push her away, kick her out and make her hate me so she wouldn't want to get any more involved with me.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't stop kissing her.  

My lips would move against hers even if the house was burning down around us.

She was the only thing that ever made any sense in my life.

The only light to my darkness.

Satey.

I pulled away, looking into the fullness of her blue depths before reaching up to move her hand from my neck and trail it down my body before grasping her fingers and leading her to the bed.

It creaked with underuse as I sat on the edge, watching her as she followed me.

Her eyes were hesitant, but not at all scared.

I knew if I saw a hint of fear, I would stop.

Satey stood between my legs, rocking back on her heels while humming as I pressed delicate kisses to the pad of each finger.

"Satey," I whispered.

She leaned forward and closed my mouth with hers, her soft lips pressing eagerly to mine and her tongue tangling with my own inside my mouth.

Fuck.

My lips became savages on her soft ones, knowing that her dominance would drive me all the way to the brink if I didn't restrain her.  Her hands slid back to press to my shoulders.  I found myself shuddering at her tentative touches before I yanked her into my lap.  She responded how I hoped she would; wrapping her legs around my torso as she straddled me.

I groaned as we were pressed flush against each other.

Holy shit.

Satey pulled away for a moment, catching her breath as her fingers wound themselves firmly into my hair.  Her skin looked flushed and her breath was coming out in short puffs and I almost grinned in satisfaction at her weakened state when I hadn't even begun.

I could feel the confidence seeping into her veins as her eyes brightened.  She tipped her head to the side and lowered it to my neck, pressing kisses to the warm skin.  She found the sweet spot that had me shivering, her teeth scraping across it as I let out a quiet moan.  My hard-on grew and pressed against her, but it didn't faze her movements at all and I had to grip her hips tightly in my fingers to give my hands something to do.