Part 8

VANOSS'S POV
While finishing watching terroriser got pranked, and he came back and I told the guys that we need to set rules. I saw Blaze leave the room so I could tell the guys the rules." Ok Rule 1: no one is going to fight with Blaze and Wolfie because they could probably use their claws, Rule 2: if anyone tries to get Wolfie no one else can get mad, there's more fishes in the sea, and Rule 3: no one gets on Blaze's bad side"." Everyone got that?" I said and they all nodded."Good". I said." Movie Night Time!" Moo yelled and we all went into the living room where we saw Blaze relaxing sitting against the wall." You guys done with your meeting already?" He said with a smirk." Yes we are". I said." We doing movie night". Nogla said with excitement on his face." Sounds fun what movie?" Blaze said." The Scream" I said with a grin." Ok sounds scary and I like horror movies". He said." Where's Wolfie and Mae?" Lui said." Were right here guys" Mae said and we looked and our eyes widen when we saw Wolfie." Hey sis".Blaze said as he looked at her."Hi". She said back and she walked to sit on the couch. As she sat on the couch Nogla and Cartoonz sat next to her." We are going to watch the movie The Scream ok?" I said and both girls nodded. Mae turn off the lights and sat next to Lui on the other couch and Basically turned on the movie. While watching the movie, Cartoonz started to do that thing when you yawn and stretch your arms and put your arm around the other person. Blaze saw that and he was in a bit of anger." Hey Cartoonz". Blaze said softly but we both heard that. Cartoonz looked at Blaze and Blaze gave his a glare to get his arm off Wolfie and he did. Then I saw Wolfie and I looked straight at her and she did the same. But once we stopped, I saw Blaze and he was ticked off." Vanoss I want to talk to you in private". Blaze said with a angry look. So we both got up and went to the kitchen and Blaze looked straight at me."I saw what you were doing and you can't refuse what you were doing". Blaze said with a small angry tone." What was I doing?" I said with a angry face." You were blushing over Wolfie"." I don't want you doing that to Wolfie and I don't want Wolfie dating". He said and looked away." What's wrong with her dating Blaze?" I said and Blaze looked back at me." It's none of your business". He said and walked back to the living room leaving me alone in the kitchen. I sighed and I went back to the living room to watch the movie. Once the movie was over we all started to talk for a bit." So Blaze and Wolfie, what do you think about this so far?" Terroriser said with a grin." I like it here and you guys seem cool to hang with". Wolfie said with a beautiful smile and I kept looking at her."I guess it's alright". Blaze said looking away." That's good and tomorrow we will be going to a shooting range but you guys will be going to different ones tho." I said and they both looked at each other and looked at me." Why is that Vanoss?" Blaze said with a disturbed look." Because if you guys were together then you will be distracted". Wildcat said." Seems fair enough". Wolfie said." Well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep so good night everyone". I said and went to my room.
Vanoss's thought:"Was I really looking at Wolfie a lot during the movie?"" Well it doesn't matter I should go to sleep because I have to be up early".
I got on my bed and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.