Part 5

WOLFIE'S POV
I felt so scared to be fighting with someone that's bigger than me."Cmon señorita give me all you got". Droidd said. So I came down got into fighting stance."Begin".Vanoss said. Droidd threw some punches and I blocked and I punch him in the face and he kicked me in the stomach. I kept on blocking and but he kept getting his chances. I thought I was done for until I got a plan. So once he try to hit me in the chest, I would play dead and sneak attack. We kept on going until he got the chance to hit me in the chest.
Wolfie thought:"Just as I planed".
Droidd hit me in the chest and I started to put my plan into action so I fell on the ground and play dead."That's enough".Vanoss yelled." You did good señorita".Droidd said and puts his hand out. I pretended I didn't listen."Wolfie?"Droidd said and then yelled for Blaze. Blaze got on in the ring and he checked my pulse. He felt my pulse and he found out what I was doing so he pretended as well. Droidd said my name again and he still has his hand out. Then I spoke." It doesn't stop until I say it stops". I said."What?" Vanoss and Blaze and the other guys was still looking at me and droidd. I grabbed droidd's arm twisted and flipped him over me. Everyone was shocked of what I did including Vanoss but except for Blaze because he knew what was happening. I looked over to droidd and looked busted up." You alright droidd?" He nodded and I helped him up. I walk over to the others and they clapped for me and Vanoss looked impressed." So you like doing sneak attacks huh?" Vanoss said and I nodded." That was awesome!". A man said wearing a rainbow tang top and blue jeans and shades."Thanks" I said and got out of the ring and high fived Blaze." Your up now Blaze ". Vanoss said. Once they were done and Blaze got the win to because a scissor kick he did to Wildcat." Since we know you two are strong, you two will go great for our fighters incase it starts to get rough on one of our heist"."Tomorrow we will be doing target practice". Once all of us can out of the training area some of the guys were following us."Blaze do you think that's weird?" I asked." What is?" He asked and I made him turn around." Yep that's weird alright". Blaze said and we played a joke on them." Guys look Vanoss is coming". I said and they all turn around and we ran all the way to our room and lock it. They turned back and see that we were gone." Those sneaky wolves". Moo said." Guys were we really creeping on Wolfie?" Nogla said. Vanoss walk towards them to see what they were doing." What are you guys doing?". Vanoss asked." Nothing." They all said and he smirks."Sure you guys did nothing". Vanoss said.