Part 28

WOLFIE'S POV
It was like almost midnight and I couldn't sleep because Blaze wasn't here and I was really worried. I couldn't take it anymore. Those Royals shouldn't have taken Blaze and I'm really mad that they did. So I had a idea. I would leave and look for Blaze. I got my bag and started to grab some clothes and grab my weapons and my hoodie and mask. I left my room and creeped to the front door until I was stopped." Where do think your going Wolfie?"A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Mae looking at me suspiciously and had her arms crossed." None of your business". I said." None of my business? It is certainly my business". She said." Fine.... I'm going to go find Blaze and bring him back". I said and her eyes widen." Are you crazy?!? It's too dangerous". She said." They can kill you Wolfie. Ever thought of that?" She said raising her voice." I don't care if I get killed. I want my brother back. And there is nothing you can do about it". I said looking back to the door and was about to grab the knob." What about Evan and the rest?" She said calmly. I stopped and put my hand away from the door knob and looked back at her." Evan and the rest has nothing to do with this". I said." Can you tell that they will be worried about you if your gone". She said." Even if they did, I would not be worried about it". I said." Then what about me?" She said." You have Lui, you have other friends, you wouldn't need me". I said." STOP BEING LIKE THIS WOLFIE!" She yelled. Then all of the guys doors open and they came out of their rooms." Ok why are you two yelling? It's like midnight alright". Lui said." Mae don't". I said but Mae said it anyways." Wolfie wants to go find Blaze without telling us". She said and their eyes widened." Wolfie you can't, it's still too dangerous". Evan said." I don't care, I want to go find him". I said." Listen to yourself Wolfie, you would really put yourself harms way over a person". Tyler said." Yes I would". I said and went to the door. But then Mini and Cartoonz blocked the door." Let me through". I said and they both shook their heads no and Evan grabbed my arm to make me look at him." Wolfie please. You were shot. Don't go with that injury". He said." Wolfie your like family to us and Blaze too but you can't just do this". Jon said." No one makes my decisions but me". I said." Wolfie what if you die, then what?" Evan said." I don't care". I said." Wolfie what about me. What am I going to do without you?" Evan said." You have the gang, you wouldn't need me. I'm different from all of you. I don't know how you could still befriend me if I'm different". I said." But I like you". He said with a sad face." I like you too for a friend but I need to do this". I said and I sighed." No, I like like you". He said and kissed me on my cheek. I was staring at him for a bit but I shook my head to snap out of it." I'm sorry". I said and I pushed Mini and Cartoonz out of the way and ran out of the house." WOLFIE!" They all yelled and they all ran after me. I was out of the hideout and ran to a alleyway." Wolfie come back here!" Evan said. I was in a dead end but I use my claws to climb the brick wall of a small store. They saw me climbing the wall and they kept yelling for me to stop but I didn't." Wolfie please don't do this to us". Moo said. I got to the top and look down at them. They all had sad faces and angry faces on them and they kept yelling for me to get down. I close my eyes and ran on top of the roof.
Wolfie's thought:" I'm sorry guys. But I will be back and I promise you that".

VANOSS'S POV
We all went back inside angry. Especially me." Why would she do this?" I said to myself." It's like she never thought about me or the rest". I said to myself again. Everyone was one the couch being quiet while I was in the hallway putting my hands on the wall and looking at the wall." I can't believe her". Mae said." She only thought about herself and not about what we would think". Wildcat said." We need to get her back and try to get Blaze back". I said." I'm going to start the plan". I said and walked back to my room." Why?!? Why would she do this to me?" I said to myself. I was so upset that I punch the wall that mad a small hole." I like her too much for her to get hurt or even be dead".I said. Then a small knock came from my door." WHAT?!?" I said angrily." It's me Delirious. Can I come in?" He said and I walked to the door and opened it." Sorry for the yelling". I said." It's cool dude". He said and hugged me." Don't worry, we are going to find them". He said and I smiled." I know". I said." Can I ask you something?" He asked and I nodded." Do you love Wolfie?" He asked and I turn pink but I finally said it." Yes". I said." Well that's good to know but I will leave you alone so you can start planning". He said and he walked out of the room.
Vanoss's thought:" I hope your ok Wolfie. Blaze I hope your ok too".