제5장 (Chapt.5)

A/n : IM STILL PROUD OF MY HUSBANDS OMG I CANT. ok continue ehehe

---
< Min Yoongi's pov >

I unlocked the room and seems like my roommate is here. 

"OMG GET OUT!" she shouted. Yes it's a SHE and of all people it had to be that girl. That notebook girl.

"YOU'RE IN THE WRONG ROOM MISSY I'M ASSIGNED TO ROOM 201 HELLO WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I yelled back.

And I did not realise that she was actually standing in the middle of the room naked. Well she had a towel around her but she was naked.

"WHAT THE HELL WHY WOULD THEY ASSIGN ME WITH A BOY OK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WAIT," she yelled while stomping off to the toilet, probably to change. I find her kinda cute tho. I mean her attitude. Not her.

I set my suitcase down and saw her notebook on her table lamp. I wonder what's so important.

Where did you come from?
Will you tell me your name?
I'm curious.
I'm so curious. (A/n : it's from bts's Where did you come from? I fking love this song)

I was about to read the rest but I felt a strong impact on my butt. I fell on my knees while rubbing my butt.

"Didn't I tell you that I learn mixed martial arts too? Don't invade my privacy Min Yoongi," she snatched the notebook from my hands. Jeez, calm down, did she have to kick my butt?

I stood up and she was looking at me with her hands on her hips. "What?" I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You're coming with me to the principal's office," she grabbed my hand and literally dragged me to the office.

"Oh yeah about that. We have uneven numbers of boys and girls you see so we have to put a girl and a boy together in a room. I guess it's the both of you. Well, someday you guys will thank me. That's what happened to the previous batch. Well goodbye," the principal walked away.

Thank her?

< Kim Jaehyun's pov >

Are you kidding me? I literally rant my heart out while walking to the room.

"Omg shut up Jaehyun you're so noisy," Yoongi said while covering his ears.

"I can't believe I'm stuck here for another 9 months," I plopped myself in bed, getting ready to sleep.

Since this already happened, we couldn't really do anything about it but accept this misfortune.

"YA JAEHYUN WHAT THE F-," I heard him yell in the toilet. Omg what now. He came out of the bathroom, not to mention shirtless with towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping wet. 

"Your sanitary pads literally filled the small cupboard in the toilet can you please put it somewhere else?" he asked, while cringing his face. 

"Why are you a guy Min Yoongi, why," I slowly dragged myself out of bed to take my pads and put it in my drawer.

"Ugh, no wonder you have no boyfriend," he rolled his eyes. Did he just-

"What did you say?" I asked, obviously angry. He repeated his sentence clearly which made my blood boil.

"Well if you think that way, I dare you Min Yoongi to be my boyfriend for the rest of my senior year."