제18장(Chapt.18)

"Let's do it."

"Jaehyun-ah, I know I told you to say it but I wanna know what happened," Jimin caressed my head.

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT LET'S JUST DO IT. YOU TOLD ME IF HE EVER BREAKS MY HEART I CAN SAY THIS RIGHT?" I yelled at him.

 And I felt bad soon after. "Sorry," I sniffed. He let out a sigh. He wrapped me in his arms while comforting me.

A few days after 

< Jimin's pov >

"Park Jimin, follow me," Yoongi hyung said. I wondered what he did since Jaehyun still wouldn't tell me. He led me to the school's rooftop. 

"I heard you and Jaehyun started dating. Why the fuck are you doing that? We just broke up a few days ago," he said in a cold, low and angry tone.

I scoffed. "She asked for it. And why did YOU break her heart? You know how fragile she can be?"

He turned around. "IT'S NOT LIKE I DID IT ON PURPOSE! My ex barged in my room and started getting all over me, and Jaehyun happened to come in at that time I wanted to tell her this but she wouldn't listen," I can tell how frustrated he was but somehow, I can't side him for some reason.

"YOU'RE A MAN YOU SHOULD'VE JUST PUSHED HER AWAY. I KNOW SHE'S A WOMAN BUT YOU SHOULD'VE DONE IT IF YOU LOVE JAEHYUN!"

It was silent for about 20 seconds. I have to let it out. I can't keep my feelings in.

"You know I've always admire Jaehyun right? I've always wanted to get to know her. I have always loved her. And I wanted her to know that. But you just had to take her away right hyung?" I held my tears back in. [a/n : ok but imagine I made Jimin confess to Yoongi that he loved him holy shit]

"She dared me to, so I took it and I didn't know I would actually fall for her and I didn't expect her to fall for me either," he shrugged. How easy for him to say that. He knew I loved her. He knew.

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE REJECTED THE DARE! Hyung, for once, can you think about how others would feel? Stop being so self centred. But if Jaehyun happens to fall for me while we're dating, then I'm sorry hyung because you don't deserve her."