제14장 (Chapt.14)

< Min Yoongi's pov >

Since she got me breakfast without telling me last time, I decided that I should do it for her. I woke up extra early for her and believe me I hate waking up early. I told them I was going for a run as an excuse to go out and they allowed me.

I bought her favourite breakfast, which I noticed it was macdonald's breakfast deluxe that has hotcakes, sausage, scrambled eggs and coffee. 

I went back to the dorm and she was still sleeping with her mouth open. This girl. I put the food down at the small coffee table in the room and went to her bed to wake her up.

"Honey, it's time for breakfast. I bought you food," I shook her lightly. She was still sleeping and snoring a little. I decided to take the plastic bag and swing it in front of her face, making her smell the scent of food.

Her nose started to sniffle a little and her eyes suddenly shot open. When it comes to food, she can be a little scary.

It's only been 5 minutes and she is already done. I was planning to tell her what happened while she was eating but 5 minutes isn't enough for me to tell the whole story.

"Jaehyun. I have something to tell you. So you know these days I've been ditching our plans to meet someone? That someone is my ex, Im Eunsa. I fell in love with her and our relationship went well but she's bossy and too possessive and I didn't like it so I broke up with her and recently she started contacting me to meet up. It's not that I want to but the first time I just wanted to tell her that it's completely over between us but she won't let it go and she was too strong to handle. She threatened to harm you if I don't meet her. I'm sorry Jaehyun, please forgive me," I buried my face in my hands. It was silent for a while until I heard her giggle a little.

I looked up in confusion.

< Kim Jaehyun's pov >

"I know about it Yoongi. You know your friend Jimin have a big mouth." I took one last sip of my coffee. A smirk then starts to form on his face.

"Ya. He sure does. And by the way, he told me last night that you actually love me," he said while touching his heart as if it was going to stop beating. My eyes went wide. Damn you Park Jimin you son of a Seokjin. (A/n : I'm so lame till the extend I can't even look at myself in the mirror)

"It's okay. I actually love you too. Why would I get up early just to get you this? Goddammit I would've been sleeping by now. But yes. I love you Jaehyun, really," he walked up to me then wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled shyly while looking down. He then pulled me into a hug in which I can hear his heart beating fast, just like mine.

What ever obstacles we face, I promise you Min Yoongi, I'll always be with you.

-

( a/n 12032021 : IMMA JUST REMOVE THE PIC OF MYSELF THT I INSERTED BRUH WHY WAS I SO CONFIDENT BACK THEN JLSDKHA )