제7장 (Chapt.7)

I attempted to do baby freeze since I haven't done it in the longest time because what I've been doing right now, is jazz, ballet, jazz, ballet and back to jazz. Yoongi went out so I have the whole room.

I challenged myself to stay in that baby freeze position for 10 seconds.

1 , 2 , 3 , 4...

"OUCH!" I fell down while rubbing at the top of my head. Well I could've stayed longer but SOMEONE had to barge in my room as if the world is going to end.

"Ya, what are you doing on the floor?" he asked, well I can't tell if he's acting or not because he does poker face like 24/7.

"Ugh forget it, I'm going to the school's clinic to get ice for my poor head," I said while opening the door.

"Don't be back to late jagiya~" he cooed. Ugh. That dare was off my mind now it's back. Thanks Yoongi.

"I need ice pack for my head~" I'm kinda close to the school's nurse because I've been there multiple times. Well let's just say I always have muscle cramps while dancing because I tend to not warm up before dancing.

I walked around the clinic to see Jimin sitting on the bed.

"Oh hey. Um where's the nurse?" I asked, looking around.

"Here!"

(A/n: HELOOO PRETTY BOY MHM)

I raised my eyebrow, as a silent question for 'where's the nurse'.

"Oh the nurse is on leave today and they chose me to be in charge since my dad is a doctor and I know a little about medical stuffs," he said while handing me an ice pack, he probably heard me yelling for it just now.

"Oh cool. Um Seokjin and Jimin right? Yoongi's friends?" I asked, just to make sure. Both of them nodded simultaneously.

I sat on the bed beside Jimin's and massaged the ice pack on my head

"You know, Yoongi is a great person. He doesn't show it but once you know him really well, he is the most amazing person you'll ever meet," Jimin started saying out of the blue. All I could do was chuckle. I couldn't possibly say it was all a dare, you never know what Yoongi might do.

"He's right. You're a lucky girl because he's a little picky. And his ex is literally-"

"Hyung!" Jimin whisper-shouted.

His ex? Is there a problem?

"Ok well, I'll go now." I left threw the ice pack away while walking out. There wasn't much people at the hallway so I decided to take my time to walk to the dorm.

I was humming to Justin Bieber's Nothing like us when someone grabbed my hands and slammed my shoulders against the lockers.

"HEY ARE YOU CR-"