제22장(Chapt.22)

< Min Yoongi's pov >

So, Jimin and Jaehyun is going to collab. Brilliant. Just brilliant. I planned to compose a song and Jungkook will sing it, and I'll do the rapping. He agreed to it willingly, thank god.

I brought him to my studio and we spend all day and night composing the song.

Jungkook and I decided to seperate the verses and write on our own so it'll be faster.

If our hands touch, even if it's all at once
It only seems like it's going to be crumbs
I just only looked with the winds of autumn – The speech and facial expressions that have gotten colder all of a sudden
I can only see our relationship
withering
Like the autumn sky, it's empty between us
An ambiguous difference that is different from before
A night that's much more quiet today
A single autumn leaf that's attached to the branch
It's breaking, I can see the thing called the end

I took inspiration from one of Jaehyun's diary entries, hoping she will listen to it after the song is done.

I want you who makes eye contact with me
I want you who wants me again
Please don't fall
Please don't collapse
Never never fall
Don't go far far away

Jaehyun, you made me turn into a fool.

< Jaehyun's pov >

After the teacher said our names, Jimin and I walked on stage to showcase our collaboration.

The music started playing and we danced to our choreography.

I'm in love with the shape of you~

The song ended. We sweated and panted like crazy and the crowd went insane. We hugged each other and finally it was over. We went back to the audience seat and watched the other performance. We were able to get the front seats because the people who sat there went to get ready for their performance.

Not long after, it was Jungkook's and Yoongi's turn.

"Uh, Jungkook and I produced and wrote this song together." He made eye contact with me, but quickly turned away. "Hope you like it."

It started with and r&b feel, it was nice. Yoongi was rapping and when I looked at him, he was looking right at me.

The dead leaves that are becoming shriveled
The silence inside your aloof heart
Please don't fall
Please don't fall, the dead leaf that's becoming crumbs

I noticed that a part of the lyrics was from my diary entry, did Yoongi read my notebook? 

The song ended, it was such a good song I even wanted to download it in my phone. I clapped while looking at Yoongi, he gave a faint smile and looked away. Jungkook walked and stopped in front of me.

"Noona, you know the song is about you, right?" I was taken aback

I looked at Jimin, who was giving my hand a tight squeeze, assuring me it's alright.

What Jungkook said really made me feel I did something wrong. Am I doing it wrong?