Just the two of us or is it?

"Nya can I tell you something?" I took a bite out of my spaghetti.

"Mmmmhmmm."

"So, don't tell the guys but my parents are planning to move. I told not too. But I don't think they will listen."

"Mmmhmmm."

"I love where my parents live. The only reason they want to move is because of me. They think I don't like them telling people that I was born in a junkyard. I don't care! Well at least not anymore....I learned that I should love my parents no matter what. And I think..."

Okay. So here we are just the two of us eating dinner at a local Italian restaurant. No overprotective Kai. Annoying Lloyd. Hungry Cole. Or Emotionless Zane. Thanks to Nya. She argued with her brother for 10 minutes giving reasons why she didn't want Kai or the others tagging along or spying on us. I was surprised after Kai promised that he and my fellow teammates wouldn't spy on us during our date.

I'm glad that Nya and I just had a night to ourselves.

Nya was eating her food and listened to the story I was telling. She nodded her head at some parts and frowned at others. She never interrupted until I was finished the story. Then she gave her opinion. That's one of the things I love about her.

"I just need advice Nya."

"Well, why don't you tell your parents that you don't care where you were born." My heart fluttered at the sound of her voice.

"Y-Yeah, I could do that."

"Escuse me vhut would vou like anyving evlse?" The Italian waiter stop by interrupting our conversation.

I looked at Nya. She shook her head.

"No thank you I think we are fine."

The waiter bowed and zoomed away on his roller skates.

We joke and talked for awhile longer before the door opened and in stepped four guys. One had a top hat that looked strangely like my old one, he also wore half of a pair of sunglasses. He was wearing  a orange hoodie and jeans.

The guy to his right wore the other half of the sunglasses and it looks like he tried to make his hair flat because there were random little spikes popping up everywhere.

Strange. Does Kai has a relative besides Nya?

The one on the left of the top hat dude was wearing a rather large bow tie and was dressed in very baggy overalls to top that off he had a black goatee to match his hair.

Now that guy. He just looked plain stupid.

Next came a nerdy guy. He had a light blue vest on with little snowflakes and jeans. He also wore glasses and a bow tie.

What an odd group.

Nya glanced at me and made her right eyebrow go up. She looks so cute when she does that. Sigh.

Anyway, while I was looking into Nya's gorgeous brown eyes with my blue ones, I never noticed that those dudes sat in the fourth booth behind us. Until, Nya slapped me.

"Jay!"

"Ow!" I rubbed my cheek where she slapped me. "What Muffin?"

"Those guys sat behind us didn't they?"

"Y-Yeah, well like four booths behind us."