Tick, tick, tick, BOOM

"Wakey wakey Lloydykins." Cole cooed into his ear. "It's time to go and kick some bad guys butt!"

Lloyd didn't move. 

"Lloyd!?"

Nothing.

"LLOYD!"

Still. Nothing.

"Okay. He's definitely won't wake up. Even if Dom was dying in an apartment building, that was on fire." I stated rolling my eyes. "Who knocked him out anyway?"

Cole grinned as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh-wasn't me..."

"Nooo..." I said sarcastically. "You just happened to make Lloyd snort and swallow his sucker."

Cole nervously chuckled. "Heh heh heh?"

"No. Heh heh heh."

"Oh." He pouted.

I threw blankets on top of Lloyd until there was a big pile of blankets with two little feet sticking out at the end.

"He's gonna suffocate, Jay."

"Pfssh. No he won't." I waved my hand dismissing the idea right away. "Lloyd can breathe. See!" I patted the pile. "The blankets are moooving."

Good thing they were because Cole eyed the blankets carefully.

"How'd didn't he snort and swallow his sucker anyway?" I asked.

"Uhh."

"I mean, when you snort you use your nose...sooo how did the sucker disappear?"

"Uhhh. He's Lloyd?"

"Good point." I nodded understanding how it happened. "Your right. He's just Lloyd. The dweeb."

Cole and I laughed.

"Okay. No seriously. What are we gonna do with Lloyd?"  Cole asked as he threw the blankets off of Lloyd. His doodled on face appeared.

"Leave him?"

The P. A. interrupted our conversation. "COLE, JAY AND LLOYD REPORT TO THE CONTROL ROOM!"

"Sooo are we just going to leave him?" Cole wondered.

"Maybe...."

----25-37 MINUTES LATER---

"We...gasp...made it!" Cole exclaimed throw himself on the floor.

I trailed behind and flopped down. "Stairs...gasp...Lloyd is fat...victory!" I cheered weakly.

Before us laid Lloyd. His hands and legs sprawled every which way.

"The dumbo weighs more then even he would like to know!" Cole wheezed.

Sensei, Zane and Nya looked down at us. "You know if he was still unconscious you could've left him." Zane stated. "You didn't have to bring him all the way up here."

Cole ignored her glared at me. "You could've said that earlier, icebox. Thanks to Motormouth here, we carried him all the way here!"

I frowned. "How was I supposed to know that he was not needed."

"Lloyd is never needed."

"True dat."

"Boys! Be nice!" Nya scolded Cole and I.

"Why?" I asked smirking. "Because it's shocking to see the green ninja, unconscious?"

I got a pencil in the face. "JAY!"