Toliet paper needed

"Happy Birthday, Buddy!" Cole said placing the huge box onto the counter. He patted it and smirked at Kai.

Kai's one eye widened in wonder, since his other eye is still healing, as he stared at his gift. "Is...is that for me?"

"Noooo....its for Cinderella. Of course it's for you hothead." Lloyd answers.

Kai jumped up and down with glee. "Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!"

I rolled my eyes. "You can't say thank-you yet dude. You don't even know what it is! For all you know it could be a roll of toilet paper, or a jar of peanut butter."

"Nobody would ever dare to give me to toilet paper! I'm the red Ninja! I don't need toilet paper!"

"Uhh. Hothead? I hope you need it."

"You need it!" A happy voice said from behind me.

Huh?

Cole, Kai, Lloyd, and I turned to face the person. It was Bob McBob. He stood there in the doorway with a happy expression on his face.

"I got you a present, Kai."

Cole started to choke on nothing.

Kai stood there awkwardly. "Uh," he rubbed the back of his neck. "Bob. How'd you know it was my birthday?"

"Your Sensei told me. He said I could have a few hours off at your birthday party. I was excited so I ran to a nearby store to buy you a gift. And well uhh...here. Happy birthday." Bob handed Kai a bag.

Kai glanced at the bag.

"Come on. Open it!" Bob ushered.

Kai opened the bag and pulled out...toilet paper.

I bit my lip trying not to laugh. Perfect. That's perfect for Kai.

Kai looked flustered.

"Well, Kai what do you say?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Kai what do you say?" Lloyd chuckled.

"Uhh..T-Thank-you?"

Bob McBob beamed. "I knew you would like it. When I was trying to find a present for you, I thought to myself what does a ninja, like you, Kai, need. And then it struck me. You probably get the weirdest gifts from your fans! So I decided to be unique and get something that you use everyday!" Bob pulled Kai out the room chatting away about how unique his gift is.

Once, he and Kai disappeared Cole, Lloyd and I glanced at each other and burst out laughing.

"Poor Kai!" Cole said wiping away a tear. He chuckled and with a deep voice added. "I got something you use everyday. Toilet paper!"

I laughed. "Oh, I know. But I just love how before Kai was like. Nobody would ever dare give some toilet paper for my birthday. And Bob McBob came and gave him toilet paper!"

Lloyd snorted. "And did you get to see Kai's face it was so priceless!"

We all sigh before erupting into laughter once again.

Poor Kai.

My stomach hurts now.

Zane enters the room with a sour face. He carried a birthday bag with red tissue paper. He placed the bag into the counter next to Coles gift.