Movie Bombed it

"Hey! Do you have a problem or what?"

"I would like to see the movie mister!"

"Me too!"

"Your blocking my view!"

"Yea-!"

"Excuse me!" I said interrupting them. "But do we know you?" Nya turned around and her eyes went wide.

"What?! You guys again?!"

The guy in the top hat and half a pair of sunglasses answered. "What do you mean us again?"

"Yeah!"

"We are just trying to have a get together with friends. We don't need romance involved in it!"

"Yeah!"

"Shut it, Coleman!"

The guy who had the goatee pouted.

"Okay, well lets do this. You guys are sitting right behind us, right? So you can go and sit up there, in the back or you can go in the front if you guys are bothered by us." I said.

"Yeah, but if we watch the movie from here we will be able to get a surround sound then if we in the back or front." The guy in the bow tie answered.

"Yeah! High five Zaid!"

Zaid and Coleman did a high five.

"Okay well-"

Nya tugged at my sleeve. "Jay? We can always go sit two down."

"Are you sure, Muffin?"

"Yeah. It's fine."

We moved getting some angry glares from others watching the movie.

We sat down and started to snuggle again. Until.

"Can you please stop cuddling? I am trying to see the movie!"

I groaned and Nya sighed. Not this again.

"So what made you change places this time?"

"We realized that the movie is better here then where we were."

"Yeah! Lewis is right it is better here." Coleman nudged the funny fellow in the top hat. "Good choice."

Nya pointed to the seat below us an said. "Well the movie is even better one seat in front of us."

"How so?"

"You get surround sound."

"...isn't that the same with wherever you sit, ma'am?"

"Uhh no the sound is cut off from over here."

"......"

"Well, we could move up one, what do you think Kade?"

The flat haired one named Kade shook his head. "It's fine where I am."

Something hit me in the back of my head. "Can you guys be quiet? There are people in the room that would like to watch a movie!" I turn around to find a man throwing popcorn at me and Nya.

Coleman laughed.

Nya spun around and glared at him. "Come on Jay. I think it's time we're we going home. Maybe we should just let my brother deal with people like these."

Kade flinched. But quickly smirked along with his friends.

Nya and I walked out of the movie theater quickly. We hopped on Lloyd's motorbike and soon we were home.

None of the guys where home because they had a mission as we saw earlier with the cop car. Sensei wasn't there either. Maybe he went somewhere with that Bob guy and Misako. So it was just Nya and I.

"Why don't we watch another video now that we have no creepy dudes annoying us." Nya said heading toward the game room. I followed her. "What do you want to watch?"

"What do we have?"

"Porridge for Purple Owls, Hi what, Zucchinis are not for Me, Is race car race car spelt backwards, Merge Slowly With Caution, and the complete season of How to Buckle a Watermelon safely in a car."

"Wow. Somebody went shopping."

"Yeah, I think Lloyd did."

"I realized. Anyway, do the Merge one. That's really the only one that sounds interesting."

Nya placed the movie into the DVD player and we begin to watch. It was a pretty lame movie. I mean who in the world makes a movie on how to merge onto the highway safely?

Oh well.

About a few minutes into the movie my teammates stumbled into the game room.

"Oooooo a movie!"

Cole and Zane scrambled to sit down pushing Lloyd who fell into the T.V. Screen.

And let me tell you one thing. That was the end of our officially third T.V. Screen. And somehow it's always Lloyds fault. That fatty.

Anyway, once Lloyd ran into it, little electricity sparks flew out of it and the volume died rather rapidly.

"Great Lloyd! You destroyed the T.V. Screen. Again! This is what the third time?"

"Ow. That hurt."

"Yeah, think?"

"Okay no. I know it hurt."

"This is ridiculous!"

I quickly snuck out of the game room. I don't know about you but I gotta hide my money. Dashing into my bedroom I grabbed my wallet and placed it into another one of my most secretest spots. Hopefully Lloyd won't fined this one.

Then I quickly ran back into the game room to fine my teammates and girlfriend still yelling at each other completely oblivious that I just disappeared for a few minutes.

Then I sat on the couch and watched them. And let me tell you It was pretty entertaining watching Lloyd get hammered down instead of me.

THE NYA LOVER OUT!

Hey guys! I can't believe it is January. Just wow.

Question time!
What movie would you watch if you were Jay?

Comment, comment, comment and vote! :)

Byeeeeeeeee
bluebajoons