The Lullaby Competition

Brain farts are the worst. Especially if your trying to give reasons to your family why you shouldn't buy a T.V. Screen. So then you sit there mouth open wide stuttering like there's no tomorrow, not making any sense when you talk.

"Ah- so you umm...you see I-I umm-Ah umm...what was I-gonna say umm a-again?"

As you know a brain fart is when you cannot think on the spot. Or you just run out of ideas.

It is most embarrassing.

Very embarrassing.

Especially if your teammates are watching you.

Oh, Jay Jay Jay. I mentally face palmed. Can't you do anything right?

I saw Kai chuckle and lean on the nearby kitchen counter. He smirked at Lloyd who smirked back. Then they both looked at me.

Oh no. They have something planned behind those smirks.

"So y-you see," I continued. "Uhh my m-money...is-is an no..go."

"No go?" Lloyd snorted. "What do ya mean by that?"

"Ugh umm." Great. Another brain fart. "S-Something?"

"He's turning red!" Lloyd nudge Kai as my face grew hot.

Cole chuckled and then smirked along with Kai and Lloyd.

This makes me suspicious.

Cole, Lloyd and Kai are up to something I can feel it in my plastic pants.

I narrowed my eyes. What are they up to.

Lloyd started talking randomly. "Hey buddy. I have been thinking." He walked up to me and patted me on the back. "We've been thinking. That maybe you shouldn't by the T.V."

Yeah, thanks for seeing my point of view-wait WHAT!?

"Umm excuse me?"

"You heard me. We decided that you don't have to by the T.V. We are now gonna treat you as an equal. Welcome to the family." Lloyd then hugged me.

I pushed Lloyd away. "Okay, who are you and what have you done with Lloyd? Because this is so not him!"

"What do you mean buddy. This is me."

"No your defiantly not Lloyd. Or you are him and something is up."

I knew that Lloyd defiantly wasn't his usual self because...
1) Lloyd has never never ever offered to by a T.V. For us.
2) I am treated as an equal around here. I just get teased a lot more.
3) I am already part of this family.

"NYA!" I yelled. "WHO IS THIS CREEPER!"

Zane came charging in the kitchen. "WHERE IS THE CREEPER? CREEPERS EXPLODE! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" He then ran into the pantry.

Ok?

"JAY HIDE!"

"Okay, who introduced Minecraft to Zane?" Kai asked glancing at the pantry.

Cole nervously smiled. And then he quickly dashed out of the door. Zane quickly followed yelling. "COLE WE NEED A DIAMOND
SWORD!"

Nya came racing in. "What's going on I heard screaming!"

"Nya! Who is this?" I asked pointing to the green ninja.

"Umm that's Lloyd, Muffin Boo."

"No, fluffy cakes, he's acting strange!"

"Lloyd's always strange."

"True."

I watched as Lloyd shook his head at Kai and mouthed the words it's not on him.

Kai frowned.

"What was all that yelling about?" Nya asked.

"Oh, that was Zane, creepers and Cole."

"Oh." Nya looked at me with a confused expression before making her way out of the kitchen she paused before turning the corner.

"Sugar bun, maybe you need to take a nap. Your acting a bit strange!"

Lloyd raised his eyebrow.

"Me? No. No! I'm the one acting strange!? WHATS UP WITH LLOYD THE CREEPER THEN?!"

"Whoa. Buddy keep your voice down." Kai said walking up to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Maybe Nya is right. You are acting a bit strange. Why don't you go take a nap?"

Behind him Lloyd nodded agreeing with Kai.

I looked at the hothead. Then I glanced at Lloyd. They both had the same expression.

Concern.

Fake concern.

Trust me. I know when they are acting strange and not themselves. WHEN HAS KAI OR LLOYD EVER SHOWN ME CONCERN!?

Umm let me think. Uhhhh oh wait. Never.

As long as I can remember this never ever ever happened before.

"Come on Jay Jay. Lets bring you too your bed so you can have a nappy nap."

Uhhhhh.

Kai stared at Lloyd like he had two heads, before Lloyd nudged him and gestured to me.

I started to protest but Kai cut me off by singing a lullaby.

(Tune to hush little baby)
"Hush little Jay Jay. Don't you cry. Your brothers are gonna sing you a lullaby. If you are still whining by the end of the song. Your Girlfriends gonna play some ping pong."

He actually sang on tune. Wow. Even Lloyd looked shocked. I don't know if it was shock from Kai's voice or that Kai just randomly started to sing a Lullaby.

I think it was both.

"But if you hear the pong and the ping. We're gonna continue this song to the sing."

Okay this is weird.

"And if we sing horribly off tune. Lloyd gonna buy you a pet loon."

I glanced at Lloyd and he nodded before continuing the lullaby.

"And if that loon is driving you crazy. You can punch your bro that's being very lazy."

"Which one?" I asked smirking.

"Kai."

"Hey! But if your bro punches you back. Punch Cole because of the cooking skills he lacks."

Cole poked his head through the door. "Kai is a hothead everybody knows. Secretly he ties his hair in bows."

"I do not!"

This is getting good.

"Lloyd's the green ninja don't you see?" Lloyd puffed up in pride and awaited the rest of Kai's verse. "But sometimes he really has to pee!"

I laughed out loud along with Cole and Kai.

Lloyd face went red.

"Oh Kai's so funny like a parrot! He bribed a guard man with a magic carrot!"

Kai smiled. "I am so good at bribing people and making deals."

"Yeah like the time with Ronin when we were trying to get the cyclondo map!" I laughed. "You raise the price by what? A hundred and fifty?!"

"I did that on purpose!"

"Suuure."

THE NYA LOVER OUT!

Hey peoples! Who loves candy? I just finished a Carmel apple sucker! :D

Question time!
Would you rather have juice, or pop?

Comment, comment, comment! And vote. :)

And please no swearing thanks :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bluebajoons