Phil

"Wow look at the size of that baby!" Lloyd exclaimed admiring the 4K T.V. in front of him. "And it's cheep it's only 1600 dollars!"

"That's cheep!? Glad it's not coming from my wallet." I started to walk closer to the door just in case they had any plans. I heard a shout from across the store.

"Hey, LLOYD! This one is better it has one hundred percent volume!"

"Uhh Cole. They all have a hundred percent in volume." Lloyd said rolling his eyes. "Don't you know anything?"

"Yeah, Cole you don't know anything!" Kai mocked snickering.

"But Zane said this is extra good volume! He scanned it! Just come look at it."

"Well, don't believe the nindroid. They make mistakes too."

"Oh, take that back!"

Lloyd rolled his eyes and we made our way over to where Cole was. He excitedly handed the information paper to Lloyd. "What do you think?"

"Well..."

"Oh, come on! I know you like it. I can see it in your eyes!"

I leaned closer to Lloyd. Kai did too. I looked into his Christmas eyes. Yup. He's excited. He likes it. He wants it. And I am not buying it.

Lloyd shoved us out of his face. "Zane. Scan it again I wanna see what makes this T.V. better then the others."

"I don't understand, Lloyd. For me and Cole already scanned it. The volume is an hundred percent better then the other ones." Zane stated making his left eyebrow go up.

"Well scan it again."

"Okay, but I am just telling yo-."

"Excuse me. But I couldn't help but to over hear your guys conversation." A man interrupted. He paused before continuing with that high pitch snooty voice of his. "You said you wanted to scan this merchandise, yes?"

"Yes, sir!" Kai said smiling. "Can we?"

"Oh no no no. Please no sir. Just call me Phil. I am the store manager here." He flashed his little card thing that was pinned onto his green shirt. "And no you may not."

"Okay, Phil." Lloyd said glancing at his name tag. "We want to buy a New T.V. since this guy." Lloyd gestured to me. "Broke ours. A-."

"Me!?" I protested. "I was the one that was on a date with my girlfriend!"

"Yes. And you were watching the T.V. which broke."

"But you where the one who waltzed in and BAM! It bro-."

"Shhh. I am talking to this guy. Not you." Lloyd said pointing to Phil.

"Actually my names not Guy it's-."

"Whatever! Peter I know!"

"Actually-."

"So. Paul right?"

"Umm. No."

"Andrew?"

"No."

Kai, Cole, Zane and I watched in humor as the manager of the store turned redder by the minute.

"Dorthy?"

"What! No!"

"Okay, its Peabody."

"N-."