The Question

Munch, munch, munch.

Munch.

I glanced at Cole who gave me a crooked smile.

Munch.

Really? Who brings cake on a spying spree?

Munch.

Apparently Cole does.

That Dummy.

"What are you trying to do?" I screamed whispered. "Make us get caught?"

"It makes me feel young, deal with it."

"Hey, that's my line!"

Silence.

Munch, munch, MUNCH!

Nya gave him an annoyed look and slapped him. "Put the cake away Cole!"

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe because you are chewing really loud, cake-boy."

Munch.

"And because we are on a mission!"

Cole swallowed and smirked. "Oh, yeah." He glanced at the cake on his hand. "But I can't put it back."

"Why not?" Nya whispered peering over the box we were hiding behind.

"It's gonna get freezer burnt."

"Why would you put it back in the freezer?" I wondered.

"Put it on the counter then." Nya said.

"Then Lloyd will eat it."

I laughed. "Like Lloyd wants to face your wrath! Seriously, though. Nobody will eat your cake. I promise."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Lloyd's with Dom who we are spying on."

"Oh, that's right."

Nya face palmed and muttered, "he's dumb and loves cake. How did he become a ninja?"

"I heard that."

Silence followed as we watch Dom and Lloyd in the training room. They were talking.

"I wish we could hear what they are saying." I said.

Munch, munch, munch.

Oh the joy.

"Would you stop eating that cake!" Nya whispered harshly.

"My cake."

"Yeah we know it's your cake you've been eating it for the last minute." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"SHHHH! I have an idea." Nya exclaimed as she pulled something out from behind her.

A walkie-talkie?

"We can put this in the cake!"

"My cake. Oh, no you don't." Cole said trying to stuff the cake in his mouth. But Nya grabbed the sticky mess and shoved the walkie-talkie in it.