The evil coconuts

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well why are you throwing fake coconuts?" Phillip asks raising his left eyebrow.

"We are throwing fake coconuts because...." Lloyd glanced at Cole for help. Cole shrugged.

An idea popped into my mind.

"They are turning haunted! Right now all over Ninjago city fake coconuts are running away and terrorizing citizens. So we are interrogating that one coconut that is by your feet." I explained really fast.

Everyone looked at me. Then glanced at the coconut.

"Are you serious? How bad is it? Will you find the coconuts evil lair soon?" Phillip asked believing every word of what I said. He stepped away from the coconut that was on the floor.

"No need to panic. Phillip, the manager of the Museums of Artifacts. We are very close to finding it." I paused through my dramatic speech and ignored my teammates goggling at me. "Now. Do not worry and hand me that coconut. We'll put it back in the exhibit and you must have a camera on it at all times. Understand?"

Phillip shivered. "B-but it's haunted. I can't pick it up. It's too creepy."

"Fine. Cole?"

"Umm yes?"

"Grab that coconut. Since you are the creepiest one in the group."

Surprisingly, Cole actually walked up to Phillip, grabbed the coconut and placed it back into the exhibit.

Our conversation stopped for a moment before I spoke up.

"Now. Shall we begin about that break in you had a few days ago?" I asked walking up the the manager.

Lloyd nodded. "Yes, Phillip tell us everything."

Phillip had a puzzled face expression. "Don't you guys know?"

"Know what?" Kai asked stepping up beside me.

"You know the coconuts?"

"Yeah. What about them?"

Phillip was so confused. His dark eyebrows were furrowed and he was frowning. "You know." He began. "Blue Jay here knew it all. You guys are ninjas. You guys should know about it. After all you just told be that I shouldn't worry."

We glanced at each other confusingly.

"Come. Come into my office." He invited.

We followed the short, heavy, dark haired man into his office. He sat down in his big chair and gestured for us to sit too. We sat on the benches that were provided.

"Now. Just tell us what you lost, why you think it gone, and where?" Zane said already recording the conversation.

"Well. I thought you ninjas knew. Anyway. A few days ago we were broken in. The funny thing is. "He scratched the back of his neck. "That the only thing gone was those fake coconuts back at that exhibit." We all glanced at each other before focusing back on the manager.

"So you see how I thought you ninjas knew was because, "he pointed to me. "He told me. And it confirmed my suspicion that someone was taking the coconuts away for an evil doing."

Silence. The only sound came from Zane who ended the recording with a small beep.

Would fake evil coconuts actually rule the world?

Wait. WHAT!?

******************

"Soooooo. Jay. How close are we actually to finding the evil coconuts lair?" Kai asked once we arrived at the bounty.

"Yeah. What was up with that?" Cole exclaimed. "Evil coconuts?" He made a funny hand gesture.

I glared at Kai and stepped up to him. "What was I supposed to say? Oh! The reason we are throwing fake coconuts was because someone, or should I say, some people decided to SPY ON NYA AND MINES DATE AFTER WHEN THEY PROMISED NOT TO?!" I finished raising my voice near the end.

"You don't have to yell. Oh and yeah." He paused. "You should've."

"WELL THE REASON I DIDN'T WAS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT NEWSPAPER HEADLINE DON'T YOU THINK!?" Tears threatening to spill I made my hand form into a fist. He's about to get a sock in the nose.

I'm furious. He promised! He can't just do what ever he pleases. He should start to trust Nya and I.

"I CAN JUST SEE IT NOW!" Kai countered back, raging. "BLUE NINJA MADE THREATS TO HIS TEAMMATES WITH A FAKE COCONUT ABOUT DATE!"

"Okay! Okay!" Lloyd said stepping in between Kai and I. "Stop it. We get it." He paused. "Kai, say your sorry for spying on Jay and your sister."

"ME!? You too -."

"Just do it Kai."

Everyone on the deck stood around awkwardly. Before....

"Hey...umm."

I glance up to see Cole and Zane making there way up the stairs. "We are just going to tell Sensei what happened at the museum."

They disappeared around the corner.

Okay. Sure. Escape this awkward moment. SEE IF I CARE!

I turned back to the red faced Kai.

"Well, Kai?" Lloyd continued.

He muttered something quickly before spinning around. He almost made it downstairs when Lloyd shouted.

"Louder Kai!"

Kai paused. He slowly turned his head. "I am sorry."

Then he left.

Lloyd shook his head before turning to me. "Go cool off." He ordered. Then he too left.

I sighed and leaned on the nearby wall. Brushing the hair out of my face I went through the day.

Alone in my thoughts I never noticed a person walking up behind me. Until they stood besides me.

Nya.

She didn't speak for awhile she just stood there taking my hand and fiddling around with it.

A few minutes later she spoke up.

"I love you Jay."

I sighed and hugged her pushing my face into her hair. "I love you too."

Again we stood there for a few minutes alone in our thoughts until Nya spoke up again.

"Jay?"

"Hmm?"

"You want to talk about it? Lloyd said something happened at the museum today."

I stepped back and nodded.

She waited for a few minutes before I sighed and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, okay. Let's talk."

THE NYA LOVER OUT!

AHHHHH! I ship them soooo much! JAYA FOREVER! 😍😍

Anyway. Question time!
Who likes coconuts?

For me they are okay. But they taste somewhat plain.

Oh well. Everyone has different taste! :P

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee,
bluebajoons