The Darreth Flu

We threw them the prisoners in the brig, and locked the cell door. Then Cole stood on guard while I went to Sensei to explain what I saw and heard from the two workers.

"Sensei!" I burst onto his room.

Sensei was sipping tea, as usual, in his thinking chair. His thinking chair helped us to get out of many situations, before hand and I hope it will help us in this situation.

Seeing him in his chair of thoughts, I bowed respectfully and stayed on the doorway.

I wait patiently. After all patience is a virtue. So I waited.

And I waited.

And I waited some more.

As I waited, Sensei poured himself some more tea.

And silence.

"Ahhh." Sensei sighed as he finally finished his tea. He placed it on the table next to him and grabbed the tea pot.

Finally! He is done I can finally say something! "Sensei....-"

Sensei other hand suddenly snapped straight up. I was silenced. Again.

I watched as Sensei poured himself another glass of tea.

Silence.

Okay, this is getting so annoying.

After, a few dozen more cups of tea had been drunk. I finally stepped in. "Sensei. This very important...."

He didn't respond. So I continued.

"Sensei we have prisoners."

Wu stopped sipping his tea. "Prisoners?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"In the brig."

Sensei dropped his teacup making it shatter on the floor. He then got up and ran into me trying to get out the door. His hat flopped around as he struggled to grab it. "Who?"

The brim of his hat poked me in the eye as I tried to explain. "Well, -ouch- I was patrolling near the old run down factories. Ends up they are not old because someone is building stuff in it. There were a lot of machines and-...."

"Jay! Sensei! And anyone else on board. The gang is back!" The speaker blared. I heard Lloyd grumbling in the back ground. "Next time tell me if there is a mission. Also, who invited mom!?"

Sensei Wu rolled his eyes. "Come on, my pupil, let's go see what the green ninja wants. You can tell me about your mission on the way."

I started to explain once more. But before I could start Kai came bumbling into the hallway.

"A MISSION! WHERE!?" He scrambled around and ran into a wall.

I saw Sensei snicker and smile.

Kai grumbled as he rubbed his eyes. "Man, everything is blurry." He rubbed his eyes again. "Better not tell anyone because I won't be allowed to go. Stupid sickness. I don't even know what it is called." He frowned.

I coughed. "Ahem."

Kai jumped and spun around attempting to face us, but his back was towards us. "Oh, hi!" He waved at the wall.

"Why are you up?" Sensei asked.

"I'm all ready, Darreth! I am ready for this mission!" He did a sloppy punch. "Wait, Darreth, why are you here?"

I snorted. Darreth? Where did he get that idea from? 

"I am here to guide you."

"Guide me!? You're no ninja!"