Coles babies

After I place my COM on my belt, I turned to the bad guys.

I crouched into a position so they could see my eyes and understand how serious I was. "Okay, so my buddy Cole is going to be here any second. Would one of you like to tell me what's in the factories, who's in charge and where there evil fortress is located, before Cole beats you into a pulp?"

The oldest one, Jeff, I think, froze in terror. The other guy started sweating really hard.  I glanced at him wondering if he was okay, but before I could ask he started sobbing.

"Okay, okay! I will tell you! I will tell you! Just don't zap me! Please I beg of you! I need to see my goldfish Bubbles again! We're family! Not wait...we are more then family! We are blood brothers! We're twins! We are twins who are like the best of friends! Don't zap me please!"

Okay! That was easier then I thought it was going to be.

"Well-Frank? Is it? I-"

"I THE MOST FAMOUS BEST NINJA IN THE WORLD, IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!" The black ninja interrupted from nowhere winking at the two co-workers who shrieked in fear. "Sooo..." he clasped his hands together. "Where are the two fangirls!?" Cole turned to me. "I am ready to flex my babies, for them." He did a superhero pose.

I stood from my crouched position. Rolling my eyes I zapped him with some lighting. "Oh, your eyebrows?"

"Jaaaaay!"

"What? I thought those were your babies!?"

"Those are my other babies." He rubbed both of them. "I'm talking about my baby babies."

"Oh....I get it."

"You do!?"

"I do and wished I didn't."

"Jaaaaay!" He whined. He then whispered. "They can hear you, you know. They have feelings."

"Oh!" I leaned on his shoulder. "I wasn't aware that your muscles have ears."

"JAY!"

I smirked and zapped him again.

Cole yelped. "Ow!"

"Um, e-excuse me?"

We both froze and turned to the prisoners. "Can we say something before get beaten to a pulp or get our innards fried?" They both gulped. "Uh, Please?"

Well, at least they are polite.

Cole growled at them. "Jay, who are these twerps?"

I coughed. "Your uh, cough, fanguys slash girls cough."

"WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"Did you just say slash?" Jeff asked. "Weird."

"Excuse me, Mr. Tiedupatthemoment, did we ask you to talk!?" Cole glared as he struck the ground with his duty angrily.

"Oh, uh no No no no no. Sir Cole. We- I mean you didn't...."

We watched them stutter and talk nonstop for about a minute before we decided to bring them in.

I threw one of the workers over my shoulder as Cole explained to the team what was happening over COM. Then he grabbed one. We left on our dragons.

I didn't feel safe until we reached the bounty. 

Something is off.

THE NYA LOVER OUT!

Update coming next week!