Teddy bear underwear

Sensei ordered us to go back to bed when Bob McBob started making loud noises from the game room. Apparently he's trying to get rid of the venom. But personally I think he's strangling an elephant. But who knows?

People are trying to sleep here!

Of course Zane has it easy. He just powers down for the night and BOOM he can't hear anything.

Lucky right?

Anyway, when when we went to complain to Sensei he said that they would be done in an hour or two. So we should go back to bed.

Well guess what, I have been in bed for two hours already! It's 1am Sensei! 1am! And I didn't get a wink of sleep.

That's the negative side. The positive on the other hand is okay.

Once the clock stuck twelve we all wished Kai a happy birthday. This was his response.

"Thanks guys. Now for my birthday wish I command that we all go to sleep."

I wish that wish came true.

So here we are laying on our beds looking at the ceiling above. Trying to sleep. As you notice it's not working very well.

I guess that wasn't really a positive side ether. But hey! If something bad happens to you something good will come out of it.

"Positive thinking guys!"

Groans were heard around the room.

"Jaaaay, I almost fell asleep!" Lloyd wined as he rolled over. "I was having a very nice dream about drowning the thing that is making that noise!"

"What a nice dream." Cole muttered. "Can I share your dream too?"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Fine! Just close your eyes." Lloyd explained.

I closed my eyes and focused on Lloyds voice.

"Okay now think about what is making that noise."

I imagined a plump Bob McBob with a elephant that was in a stranglehold.

"And think about water flooding the room."

I imagined that water came seeping through the doors and windows surrounding them.

"And slowly imagine silence."

I thought. And I imagined. And guessed what! I must of thought really hard because I couldn't hear anything anymore. All I heard was deep breathing coming from my teammates.

Huh, Lloyd was right it does put you to sleep.

******************
Next day, 5 hours later.

The light turned on.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Kai! Happy Birthday to yo-.."

I groaned. Not noise!

"Be quiet!"

"What time is it?"

"Guys, it's my Birthday!"

"Nyaaaa!"

"Morning sleepy heads!" Nya yelled as she sat on my bunk. "Your lucky Sensei let you sleep in for another hour."