Kai's Black Eye

READ JAY THE BLUE NINJAS BLOG #1 BEFORE READING THIS!! THIS IS THE SECOND BLOG. IF YOU READ THE FIRST ONE FIRST YOU'LL UNDERSTAND IT BETTER!

bluebajoons
******************

"BWAHAHA!"

"SENSEI WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"STOP. JUST STOP PUNCHING ME!"

"BWAHAHA!"

"SENSEI!!"

Kai moaned when the robot punched him in the eye. "I DON'T WANT A BLACK EYE!"

Cole smirked as he watched Kai get another black eye making the chocolate smear on his chin rise a bit to the right.

Kai glared at the earth ninja. "Well, don't just stand there smirking! Help me out buddy!"

Cole turned to me. "Should I?" He asked dragging out the I sound. "Or shouldn't I?"

I shrugged.

I honestly don't care as long as my robot comes back to me in one piece.

Cole glanced at Lloyd.

Lloyd who was behind the couch acting like the coward he is, shrugged. "Don't ask me."

Cole then looked sideways at Kai.

Kai glared in frustration at Cole. Then his face suddenly change into a look of terror when the robot came back for another round.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" Kai whimpered. "Don't go after me go after Lloyd!" He pointed to the couch.

Lloyd quickly ducked his head as the robot turned around. It scanned the couch cocking his head ever so slightly.

Lloyd held his breath as he quietly slowly crawled behind another couch, but after he hit his head on a lamp making it fall over, crashing onto the floor.

The robot jerked his over to the lamp eyeing the damage. Then scurried over there.

"BWAHAHA!"

"AHHH! IT FOUND ME!! HOW DID IT FIND THE GREEN NINJA!?"

A green flash came and went by me, going out the door making a nearby vase, in the hallway, spin like a top before settling down.

"BWAHAHA!"

The robot went back to chasing Kai.

Cole slumped onto the couch ignoring Kai's screams of terror. "I have decided. I'm not gonna help."

I rolled my eyes. "I can see that."

In reply Cole smirked.

"See Sensei! I told you it came alive!" Zane exclaimed running into the room with Senseii Wu trailing behind. "It apparently, well according to Jay, came alive accidentally after I tripped and dumped the Great Devourer venom on it." Zane winced as he said the word it.

Maybe because he was a robot too. And he didn't like people calling him it. But Zane's not an It! The robots an IT. Zane is Zane.