Part 6

Chandler smiles. "Can we begin by trying to be friends?"

"Sure." I sigh as I roll my eyes. "You know, this probably won't work." I set up call of duty black ops 2.

"Zombies?" He raises his eyebrows up and down and up and down.

"Uhhh what's with the creepy eyebrow dance?" I laugh. He shrugs and laughs along too. We get to level 14 before we die.

"Ahhhug darn it!" He rage quits.

"Nice rage quit."

"Oh yea haha I know right." He bows. I laugh a bit. Hmm weird.

"Chandler, Madison, Norman, Andrew, Steven to set now!!" The director calls.

"Oh joy." I plainly say.

"Yea joy this'll be sooo fun. Yippee." He shoots his arms in the air and then drops them to his side quickly. We walk fast to the set.

"Alright let the scene begin. Anyone forget? No, ok."

BUZZZZ

*scene starts*

Rick kneels down beside me. I start to breath fast. And my eyes dart around the room.

"Sweetheart? What is you're name?" He soothingly says.

"Taylor!" I shout. "Taylor!"

"Ok Taylor? I'm Rick Grimes, this is Daryl, Glenn, and Maggie."

"H-hello. Hi!" I hypervenilate. And swallow really loud.

"Hershel!" Maggie yells.

"Oh and this is my son Carl." Rick finishes. Carl smiles and waves. I stop breathing and stare. And inhale deeply again.

"Hershel! We need you! Now!" Rick screams. An old man hobbles out of a cell. I start to shiver.

"Hellao darlin. I'm Hershel. I need to check up on ya. But first you need to come with me. Alright? Is that ok?" He offers his hand. I quickly look away. Then back to him. I push away his hand. Rick helps me stand up. Then I start to twitch.

"She clearly has problems. I think she is stunned or simply scarred and doesn't know how to handle this. I think a good talk and some rest will do the trick." Hershel reasons. They all nod. I place my hand on my forehead and start to walk to the cell with hershel. My breath turns rapid and I fall onto the ground in the middle of the block.

BUZZZZ

*scene ends*

"Bravo Madison!" The crew and cast tell me. "Great job."Chandler just stands there and smiles. "Madison..."