Part 7

"...that was amazing." He hugs me.

"Thanks." I laugh. I don't let go. Not just yet.

"Um, Madison?" Chandler jerks away. I laugh and shrug. Wow embarrassing...

"Sorry I- I uh got distracted." I quickly scurry off. I slam the door of my trailer. "Ughh. Why is this so flippin hard?" I punch the metal door. "Crap!" I double over, clutching my knuckles in pain.

"Knock knock." A familiar British accent calls.

"Andrew?" I swing the door open. And put on a fake smile.

"Hey. Uh the director told me to tell you to pack up we're leavin soon."

"Oh, right." I sigh," thanks." And close the door. I packed up most of my clothes this moring from home. All I need to get here is some jewelry. I take some necklaces and earrings. For a break in the show the cast is going to LA for a couple weeks. Once I'm all done everyone heads to the cars.

"Need help?" Chandler asks.

"Nah. Got it." I reply as I pile my suitcase into the back. Pops walked up beside me.

"Hey. Wanna sit next to me?" He excitedly asked.

"Haha sure." I smile. He's more of a child than a father. When I buckle up I take a selfie. I upload it to Instagram. Caption it: car rides to the airport to Los Angeles:p. The car ride to the airport was so much fun. It was games to singing songs on the top of our lungs to funny stories. We arrive and find our gate. The whole group soon piles onto the plane to LA. I have no clue what the ride was like because I fell asleep. Wow real smooth madi.

"Madi? We're here." Chandler shakes me awake. I smile. He returns it. The group gets off the plane. I look at Instagram to see comments like: omg I love you!, or I live there!!, or come see me. Man, I love this. I turn off my phone and look up to see a familiar face.

"Ello love." He smiles.

"What are you doing here?!" I run to him and hug him.

"I heard you were in Los Angeles. So," he takes both my hands," I had to see you."

"Hey madi- uh who's this?" Chandlers eyes widen. And his jaw drops.

"This, Chandler, is Robbie. Robbie Kay."