Part 33

The next morning I immediately go to Hayes.

"Morning. I have to tell ya something." Hayes smiles.

"Me too." I sigh. "I know were together but I can't do a long distance relationship. I'm sorry. I like you a lot." (Noooooooooooooooo😭😭😭)

"I was going to say the exact same thing." He looks away. "Well I have to go." He frowns. I look at him and kiss him one last time. We hug and he says bye to everyone else. I run upstairs.

Me: meet me at the park immediately... I text chandler. I practically sprint there. "Chandler!" I call and sit next to him.

"Hey, so what's up?" He laughs. Oh man, I missed his laugh so much.

"I broke up with Hayes..." I say. He blinks at me for a moment. "Why did you break up with Hana?"

"Well, she's nothing and your everything. And I got extremely jealous of Hayes. You know I get super jealous of guys around you. And from that moment I saw you, I knew it is you." Chandler reluctantly spills. And at that moment we crash our lips into eachothers. I feel the fireworks again. The on air feeling. The loved feeling.

It's you.

THE END OMG

THE FREAKING FEELS THO JEZ JUST JEZ. OH MAN THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY TO WRITE!! EVERYTIME I SEE A COMMENT/ LIKE I SMILE HUGE. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU😊😊😊💕💕 (PLEASE ALSO GO READ MY NEW FANFICTION ABOUT HAYES GRIER! IM WRITING IT RN AND ITS CALLED "a different story")