Part 18

"H-hey." He smiled.

"Chandler, what the heck are you doing here?" I demand.

"Maddi, I really need to talk to you."

"No way." I roll my eyes and turn to leave. Chandler grabs my arm and twirls me towards him into a kiss. I kiss him for a moment while I register. I decide not to pull away. Not just yet. He pulls away and smirks. I roll my eyes and sigh. "Fine."

"Finally." He sat down on the sofa. I sat down beside him. "It was an accident with Brighton. I didn't mean to kiss her."

"How can kissing someone be an accident?" I accuse.

"Ok so here's what happened, I was going to get a trash bag right? And Brighton was sweeping beside me. I couldn't get the bag out of the box. So I asked her for help. She set the broom on the wall right infront of us. Then she yanked the bag out and her elbow hit the broom. It fell right between us and we looked down. Then bumped heads so we looked up and our lips touched. Then you came and now you hate me.." He sighed.

"Oh my god. I'm so so so SO sorry!! Chandler I can't explain how sorry I am. I accused you of cheating and that you're a horrible person. But truth is I still love you. Im in love with you and everything about you. I couldn't stand hating you for even a minute. Wait, why haven't you given up on me?" I confess.

"Well because it's you."

"Huh?" I look at him.

He stands up and walks to the counter. "It's you." He repeats. Chandler hands me a rose that he bought me. "It's you I love." At that moment I jumped into his arms. I clung to him as we embraced. He held me tight. It felt good to be back in his arms.

"Forgive me?" I whisper.

"Always."

"Never let me go."

"Never."