Part 20

"Chandler! Ahh!! Ahaha! Chandler put me down!" I shout as he twirls me around the room.

"How about no. I don't wanna watch a movie anymore." He says as he continues.

"Ahhhhh!" We both yell as we stumble to the floor. I land underneath Chandler. He quickly scrambles to my side.

"Eh sorry." He laughs. I laugh with him.

"Wouldn't you rather be with the guys?" I finally let out. "Instead of, well, me?" I look over at him.

"Why would you say that?" He stares into my eyes.

"Because you all laughed and pretty much said I can't be one of the guys. I mean you let Mingus in." I sigh.

"No. Maddi, I'd do anything. Well, anything as long as I'm with you, that is." Chandler smiles at me. He scoots a little bit closer. And closer. And closer. He smiles wider. Inches away. Centimeters away. Almost touching my lips.

"Maddi! Dad told me t-." Jake stands in the door way. I dart up and so does Chandler .

"What? Huh?" I laugh off.

"Uhm dad told me to tell you that he needs you to run down to the store for more food." Jake eyes us.

"I can't. I'm grounded." I smile. Chandle isn't even looking at Jake.

"Chandler?-"

"What! Oh! Yes?"

"Uh you ok?" Jake asks.

"Yep. Fine." Chandler quickly says as he walks out the door.

"Well anyway he wants you to come down stairs. He has a suprise or something."

"Oh god. Probably another prank. As always." I sigh and make my was down the many steps. Just as I reach the bottom I hear a squeal.

"Maddi!!" Alli shouts.

"Als!" I yell as we run into a hug. I pull away. "Hold on. I'll uh be right back. Just uh talk to Jake!" I run into the tv room with all of the guys booing at a touchdown.

"Maddi what did I say?!" My dad shouts.

"I-I thought I was grounded.." I quietly say.

"Madison Reedus." Pops booms. I get ready to be screamed at. "Suprise!" He laughs like a little girl. "You're officially ungrounded. I'll make jake stay here. Just go with some friends to the mall."

"Oh my god! Really? Thanks pops. Um is it ok if me, Alli, Chandler, and Mingus go to the mall?"

"Sure. Have fun and take your phone." He smiles and hugs me. I run back to Alli and Jake.

"Jake dad wants you." I say as he walks away. "Wanna go to the mall? It'll be fuuuuuun. I'm also gonna invite my friend Mingus." I nudge Alli with my elbow.

"Okay. Wait so you and me are going?" She gives in.

"No no. Me, you, Chandler and Mingus." I say. Alli flinches as she hears the guys names.

"O-okay." She says. Mingus soon arrives because he lives next door.

"Cool." The guys say in unison. We all head out the door.

"To the mall!" I point to the sky as we all laugh. And we're on our way.